North Main BBQ - Euless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Main BBQ - Euless

Anyone had it before? We had it catered in for lunch today and it's pretty damn good. They claim to have been voted best ribs in the world, dunno that I agree with that but they weren't bad.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

12 bucks, all you can eat, cash only, open Thur-Sunday til the bbq runs out.

It's a top 5 BBQ place for me.

Comment

The brisket and pulled pork was badass.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

My wife and I love that place but we only go about twice a year.

Comment

Its damn good. Has been for years and years. Get there early.

Comment

On site is always better than catered, it's legit.

Comment

i've driven by there quite a few time during the week and wondered if they were any good. guess now i'll have to stop by and really find out.

Comment

I've been there a couple times and it's some of the best bbq I've had around here. I always leave there stuffed to the gills and you can't beat the price.
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Food forum, what?

Comment

That place kicks ass. I remember going there as a kid all the time with my Dad. The owner used to travel around to all the BBQ competitions with a smoker shaped like a big armadillo that would release the smoke from its dick.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      12 bucks, all you can eat, cash only, open Thur-Sunday til the bbq runs out.

It's a top 5 BBQ place for me.
                      Cash only is not correct, they do take cards.

Also they have a sandwich plate for $5 plus $1 /side to go with. It is pretty good BBQ, as far as per $ it is hard to beat. The $12 includes a drink which well it's either water, sweet tea, or unsweet tea. I wish they has some kind of desert other than soft serve ice cream.

It is worth a try if you haven't been but expect there to be a line, but it goes quick and there is plenty of table space there.

Comment

It's right by the house but I am not a big BBQ and don't eat enough to justify the price. I ate there a few times about 10 years ago though. I assume it's still byob too, just to throw that out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          It's right by the house but I am not a big BBQ and don't eat enough to justify the price. I ate there a few times about 10 years ago though. I assume it's still byob too, just to throw that out there.
                          12 bucks for a plate of BBQ is just about on par with any other BBQ places. I mean even Dickies is 10-12 bucks for a 3 meat plate with sides and a drink.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                            Cash only is not correct, they do take cards.

Also they have a sandwich plate for $5 plus $1 /side to go with. It is pretty good BBQ, as far as per $ it is hard to beat. The $12 includes a drink which well it's either water, sweet tea, or unsweet tea. I wish they has some kind of desert other than soft serve ice cream.

It is worth a try if you haven't been but expect there to be a line, but it goes quick and there is plenty of table space there.
                            They added that then, 'cause it was cash only when I used to go there. If I remember right, they're only open Fridays and Saturdays.

And I loved the buffet! Damn good BBQ, IMO.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I remember when they used to have bananna/bread pudding!
                              I always go in and eat up all their schicken!

Comment

Working...
                              X