Flying to Orlando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying to Orlando

Well this whole cold thing has been fun but it's vacation time. I'm heading out to Orlando until Friday to hit up Universal Studios. Anyone want anything while I'm gone? Margaritas? Anything with little umbrellas in the glass?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Sunshine.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I was just there.

Rip Ride Rockit, Mummy, Hulk and the Despicable Me rides were awesome. Transformers was pretty good too.

Comment

We were there last weekend at Disney World and LEGOLAND. Kids had a blast but it was cold enough to need pants and coats while walking around at night in Downtown Disney
        --Marcus

Comment

Hope you have lots of cash for the god awful amount of Tolls!

Comment

I'm about to drive into Orlando from Tampa. I got stuck in Tampa for the week due to the weather back home.

Comment

i'm taking Jr in a couple weeks. we fly out on Christmas.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                It's free for me, the wife and kiddo. Her work is taking her down there for a conference and I get to tag along. I'm not much on rides but the munchkin is so we'll see how that goes.

Comment

Visit Epcot and drink a beer from every country!
                  Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Bring some of their heat back please and sunshine!!

Comment

Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                      True statement. I used to drive from Orlando to Titusville a few times a year, one time I tried avoiding tolls and it ended up being a 3 hour drive, I saved probably $5 in change though.

Comment

The Star Wars ride is very cool. Sign your kiddo up for the Jedi training right outside the ride. It is pretty damn hilarious. We put our kids on the Tower of Terror and it gave the youngest one pant shitting fear. We rode that one three times.

Comment

We just got to the hotel. We're at the Royal Pacific at Universal Studios. Big place and lots of shiny, even at night.

Comment

Working...
                          X