35 from Sanger to the OK border is shut down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35 from Sanger to the OK border is shut down

Prayers sent to all the people that are stranded. Some people said they have been sitting in 1 spot since 1pm today. Also reports of 20 just west of weatherford is shut down with a bunch of stranded motorist.
    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Just saw that, geez.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Heard a report that they're stuck overnight. Texas national guard may come in if needed. Had a buddy stuck in one spot for 10hrs.

Comment

Why the hell did this get moved to the theology forum?

This is pretty nuts, thinking about all those stuck in this mess.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I spent 11 hours on I-20 in 2003 after it was shut down overnight. Not fun.
          Men have become the tools of their tools.
          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Why the hell did this get moved to the theology forum?

This is pretty nuts, thinking about all those stuck in this mess.
            People are praying in this thread.

Comment

I just drove up to 35 on heritage trace and turned right back around. It was a parking lot at least as far south as Western Center. Is there a big wreck or multiple wrecks? this is why I carry all sorts of stuff in my car in this weather. Book, blanket, snack, water, and roll with a full tank of gas. Bag of sand and shovel don't hurt either

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                I just drove up to 35 on heritage trace and turned right back around. It was a parking lot at least as far south as Western Center. Is there a big wreck or multiple wrecks? this is why I carry all sorts of stuff in my car in this weather. Book, blanket, snack, water, and roll with a full tank of gas. Bag of sand and shovel don't hurt either
                Could be a few wrecks but txdot closed the freeway down because of ice
                "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

I just went to gainesville from sanger and back zero issues. South of sanger is stopped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by WFAA news
                    News 8 spoke with one driver, Slade Wilson, live on News 8 at 10. He said he had been in traffic for nine-and-a-half or ten hours and in that time, had moved maybe a quarter-mile. He chose to stay in the car because it was a company vehicle.
                    Hmm. Must be this guy on the phone.

Comment

Working...
                    X