No announcement yet.

Wreck on white settlement this morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wreck on white settlement this morning?

Anyone happen to see or hear anything about a wreck on White Settlement Road? Looked like a Dodge truck had wrapped around a tree. Have not been able to find any info on if the people made it out. It looked nasty from what we could see.

1 person was extricated rather quickly and transported. No update past that.

Comment

Thanks....

No idea what happened but it looked nasty. Truck was folded around the tree and parts scattered around. Looked like a door was laying over to the side like they cut it off. One thing for sure.....the tree did not move. Made a quick U out of the truck right at the passengers door.

Comment

I think there was a memo sent out today that stated drive even worse than normal. Had a customer rear ended in their rental pulling in my shop.

Comment

Guess so we passed a second bad wreck this evening. It was on the 820 west merge to east bound 30. Another truck but this one was up on its side. Looked like it had nosed into the concrete wall and rolled over on its side, ending up facing the wrong direction. Still not as bad looking as the U shaped Dodge.

Comment

I had a person in front of me last night on 341 leaving the settlement decide their car looked better on the roof.

Comment

Irish traveler.
              Ded

Comment

Gypsies are gone for the most part. They're "not in season" so to speak, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                  I had a person in front of me last night on 341 leaving the settlement decide their car looked better on the roof.
                  Thnx for making sure I was ok..

Jk

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                    Gypsies are gone for the most part. They're "not in season" so to speak, haha.
                    Uhhh...I thought they left here in the summer, and came back to rob and pillage locals in the winter???

I just saw some Wednesday on White Settlement.
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

All the temp tags are back, so I guess they are here again.

Comment

I thought for sure you guys would bring up the travellers in this thread. Funny timing because I had a coworker tell me today how he was sitting in Houston's restaurant in Memphis earlier this week and was in the midst of a god damned Irish Traveller convention. He said the women had huge hair and were dressed like trash. I told him all I had learned about them from this site. He was amazed that I knew so much about those shitbags.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Somebody in a little Honda fit tried to go offroading down my street they almost made it passed the 4th curb, lol.
                          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

The truck in the white settlement wreck could not have been a gypsy. First it was grey in color and they seem to only drive white or black vehicles. Then second and most important. It was a Dodge. They generally only drive GM or "luxury" brands.

Comment

They're drifting back in, but not back in full force. It'll be after Thanksgiving.

Woodhouse sticker vehicles are the dead giveaway. The park by the Buddhist temple is still rather bare or was when I went to Happy Bowl last weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X