Allergies/cold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allergies/cold

Got hit hard yesterday and had to take the day off. Normal meds aren't doing much today and I had some extra Norco from my back surgery. A buddy who is a pharmacy director told me to take one. I just did about 30 minutes ago and holy cow, I feel like a million bucks. I know it's temporary, but wow, I can see how people get addicted.

That is all. Well, one more thing. I love you guys!
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Sipping on some promethazine with codeine myself today. Whatever is going around sure sucks the big one.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordblue625 View Post
      Sipping on some promethazine with codeine myself today. Whatever is going around sure sucks the big one.
      Are colds or anything else going around right now?
      Ford
      GM
      Toyota
      VAG

Comment

I got hit real sudden over a week ago...went to bed on a Sunday night feeling extra tired/exhausted, and then woke up Monday morning with a sore throat. Over the following 2 days developed a really nasty cough, stuffiness, fever, and finally an earache...finally went to the Dr. late last week and found out I had walking pneumonia.

I spent several days completely down...I didn't get out of the house at all until Sunday. Been feeling better, but I've still got a lingering cough that won't seem to completely clear up.

Edit: It's "end of summer" cold season...a lot of folks at work have been down, and my Doctor said she's seen a lot over the past few weeks.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

My nose started running hardcore last night with the wind but said fuck it and just went to bed. Feel fine today.
          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
            Are colds or anything else going around right now?
            Yep, several coworkers/friends and I have been sick for about a week now.

Comment

Just got over it. Took me two full weeks to finally get it all out of my system. The first week was sore throat, lost voice, mild fever/chills, congestion, and the second week was a wicked cough from drainage. Didn't sleep for shit the second week and would hack up some nasty carp every morning.

Comment

Nothing here, I'm shocked. I've been perpetually sick (sinus infections) since I moved back to Dallas in March. Finally got tested for allergies 2 weeks ago and I'm not allergic to anything. Ugh...

Might start looking to see if I have a deviated septum, I've heard from a few people that might be the cause.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I've had a little itching around my toes I just thought it was some athletes foot or something
                  "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Iv been tore up for the past 2 days with sinus headaches. ANytime the weather goes from cool-hot or it starts raining I get a sinus headache.
                    X2 on the norco's. When I have them for a perscription I take thos for a headache or muscle aches.

Comment

I got hit hard yesterday. I didn't think I was going to make it through the day!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

All last week for me just now getting over it.

Comment

Working...
                        X