Grand Rapids, MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Rapids, MI

Anything to do - or see while I'm here? I'll be here for 9 days for work, and I have two days off. So far I haven't seen crap to do...Not even the local girls. YACK.

Cruise around the western Michigan campus, or go fishing. You're on the wrong side of the state.. Make the drive to Detroit and post pics of how terrible and ugly it is.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      Cruise around the western Michigan campus, or go fishing. You're on the wrong side of the state.. Make the drive to Detroit and post pics of how terrible and ugly it is.
      I've thought about going out there on my day off. Everyone I've talked to in GRR has advised me against this.

Comment

Be sure to note how beautiful the surrounding cities are. If you do, you will pass through Troy, that's where I was brought up.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

If you do, you will pass through Troy, that's where I was brought up.

What were the charges?

Comment

Head stomping a quagmire lookin motherfucker. I'm thinking about making it a habitual offense.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Lmao @ you two.

Comment

Head stomping a quagmire lookin motherfucker. I'm thinking about making it a habitual offense.

Well obviously this is bullshit. You've never won a fight in your life.

Comment

even a blind squirrel gets a nut.. surly you dont wanna be my first.

and ftr, i've never "faught" any one off this board, but i am going to absolutely assault you, the next time i see you. i've already told my wife to have bail money set aside. you will be my 2nd felony. bet that.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Run tell dat.

Better hope nay doesn't need any auto parts soon!

Even if he does, he wont show!

Comment

www.rockauto.com beats that cocksuckers prices all day every day anyways, and i have a napa closer than any oriellie's or however you spell that junk. anyone that knows me and knows eric knows i really dgaf and someone like him will be the first MF i tee off on. i dont care if all your fan boys come after me next but im putting your dick in the dirt homeboy.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

even a blind squirrel gets a nut.. surly you dont wanna be my first.

and ftr, i've never "faught" any one off this board, but i am going to absolutely assault you, the next time i see you. i've already told my wife to have bail money set aside. you will be my 2nd felony. bet that.

Everyone already knows you don't pay up on bets, deadbeat. You aren't going to do a goddamn thing except keep flapping your dicksucker.

Comment

im not betting you anything. i am guaranteeing you that i am turning your lights out the next time i see you. i can head to kennedale tonight if you wanna make it happen. nice and quiet out there, no one has to know anything ever happend. two grown men taking care of business.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Anyone want to start some side bets?

$50 says nay wont show.

Comment

im not betting you anything. i am guaranteeing you that i am turning your lights out the next time i see you. i can head to kennedale tonight if you wanna make it happen. nice and quiet out there, no one has to know anything ever happend. two grown men taking care of business.

I'm terrified of your buck thirty ass. You see me and think you've got what it takes, just go ahead and step on up to the plate, dipshit.

Comment

Working...
                              X