Test drove a 2014 Camaro SS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test drove a 2014 Camaro SS!

My cousin is choosing between the SS and a Challenger and he brought the SS back for an overnight test drive and I took it for a spin. Holy shit those cars are quick. Pulled through a hard S curve at 75-80 and that thing was planted to the ground. I'm thoroughly impressed. It was an auto but the paddle shifting was pretty cool.
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

455 by 1385?

Where was this s curve lol

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

I think it is Shady Oak exit on 35E. We stopped at the light and then went straight and it makes a hard left and then opens up to the right.
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Never been on that one I don't think. Ill have to check it out

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
          Never been on that one I don't think. Ill have to check it out
          please do, and wreck.
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

yea, you take the exit and hit a light. You can turn left and go over the bridge or go straight. Go straight and right after the bridge is a good S curve.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
              please do, and wreck.
              That's pleasant. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                My cousin is choosing between the SS and a Challenger and he brought the SS back for an overnight test drive and I took it for a spin. Holy shit those cars are quick. Pulled through a hard S curve at 75-80 and that thing was planted to the ground. I'm thoroughly impressed. It was an auto but the paddle shifting was pretty cool.
                Whats the hp and torque on the new ones
                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Whats that sticker at ?

Comment

No 1LE no care

Comment

Nice cars. Pretty fast and comfortable. I can't stand the interiors though. Challengers are great looking cars but are SLOW unless they are one of the new 6.4 SRT8s, and again I don't care for the interiors.

Your buddy has no interest in a Mustang? They're the smallest and fastest of the group, and right now the deals you can get on 2014s are phenomenal.
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        Nice cars. Pretty fast and comfortable. I can't stand the interiors though. Challengers are great looking cars but are SLOW unless they are one of the new 6.4 SRT8s, and again I don't care for the interiors.

Your buddy has no interest in a Mustang? They're the smallest and fastest of the group, and right now the deals you can get on 2014s are phenomenal.
                        He wants the bumble bee yo!

Comment

Love the interior of my 14'stang. Hated the Camaro interior.

Comment

Wife won't let him have a Mustang. The sticker for the Camaro was 42K. Specs on the Camaro are 426hp and 420tq I think Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by deddrekoning View Post
                              wife won't let him have a mustang. the sticker for the camaro was 42k. specs on the camaro are 426hp and 420tq i think brady.
                              lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X