Bought a small toolbox....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a small toolbox....

Its a craftsman and has 4 maybe 5 drawers. It stores ma'tools but I guess it must have fell off the turnip truck during delivery to sears. Idk, I got it for cheap but I was wondering if there was a way to straighten this thing out because it wobbles . It stands with a gangster lean, probably cause the owner is a straight up G. Its not a big deal really but I was bored and thought I'd ask.
    .....bro....

Originally posted by A+ View Post
    Its a craftsman and has 4 maybe 5 drawers. It stores ma'tools but I guess it must have fell off the turnip truck during delivery to sears. Idk, I got it for cheap but I was wondering if there was a way to straighten this thing out because it wobbles . It stands with a gangster lean, probably cause the owner is a straight up G. Its not a big deal really but I was bored and thought I'd ask.
    Funny, I just sold a very cheap c-man box this week. Is it missing the top?
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

No. Its 100% new. They just sold it to me for cheap because it was damages. It still rolls, just teeter totters
      .....bro....

Comment

sounds like you need some casters or there is a washer missing. Whoever built it probably forgot a washer on the wheels.

Comment

Nah, I'm sure its all there. It was damaged during shipping and is a little crooked. I was wondering if there was a way to straighten it out.
          .....bro....

Comment

Jump on it!

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              Jump on it!
              I did
              I might just need someone on the other side.
              .....bro....

Comment

Seriously, disassemble it and straighten it out piece by piece then put it back together.

Comment

Drop it on the other side?
                  "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                  -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I laid it on the other side and dropped the peoples elbow on the sob but it won't budge.
                    .....bro....

Comment

Pics? I don't see why you couldn't remove the drawers and straighten it out with a hammer.

Comment

I laid it on the other side and dropped the peoples elbow on the sob but it won't budge.
                        wut?

Comment

dropped the peoples elbow on the sob but it won't budge.
                          ahahahhaha!!!
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I can't post pics but just imagine a parallelogram with wheels. I'll take the drawers out and drop my good elbow on it, next time.
                            .....bro....

Comment

I can't post pics but just imagine a parallelogram with wheels. I'll take the drawers out and drop my good elbow on it, next time.
                              You just failed. No one is going to be able to imagine what that looks like on this board without pics

Comment

Working...
                              X