Wrought iron fences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrought iron fences

I didnt put this in the home improvement forum because it is for commercial biz. Does anyone reccommend a GOOD reputable company? We are in a rough neighbrohood and trying to prevent theft..
    I'm needing one with a sliding gate..
    "PSH!!!"

Also want to add that im not looking for the cheapest hook-up style.. I'm looking for great quality work at a reasonable price
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

My ex works at King Architectural Metals. I've never used them but I've been impressed with the company since she started working there 5 or 6 years ago...

Comment

King just sells material, but doesn't do installs.

Comment

King has quality shit at decent prices, and is all under roof, but like Sean said they are material only.
          You can get wrought iron sections directly from them but still has to be welded together.

Comment

Randy Bess (forget his screen name but he is a board member here). He has done work for multiple people here.

Comment

Randy Bess did our 440' of wrought iron. You will be hard pressed to find as honest a business man in the DFW area for your needs. Most of the fence in my neighborhood was done by him.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

He does a lot of high end fences in Southlake. I will be hitting him up when we get our new house.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                  He does a lot of high end fences in Southlake. I will be hitting him up when we get our new house.
                  Or you can hit me up

Comment

Midcitiesironworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      Or you can hit me up
                      Definitely will... Its about 200' of fence. Not sure if it will be wrought iron or some nice cedar stained country fencing.

Comment

Working...
                      X