No announcement yet.

Anyone watching the news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little update on what has transpired here in Greenville. The apprehended one suspect today before noon. When I went to lunch shortly after noon, they had lifted the "lock down" of the hospital and local schools. Many made the assumption, myself included, that the situation was resolved..... Fast forward to about 45 minutes ago. Reports came across the local news paper's facebook, that the SWAT team had stormed the residence to find that they had been in a stand off all day long with.....get this..... AN EMPTY FUCKING HOUSE! There was no one in the house when they cleared it.
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      A little update on what has transpired here in Greenville. The apprehended one suspect today before noon. When I went to lunch shortly after noon, they had lifted the "lock down" of the hospital and local schools. Many made the assumption, myself included, that the situation was resolved..... Fast forward to about 45 minutes ago. Reports came across the local news paper's facebook, that the SWAT team had stormed the residence to find that they had been in a stand off all day long with.....get this..... AN EMPTY FUCKING HOUSE! There was no one in the house when they cleared it.
      Hes hiding pretty good ain't he pa?

He's a quiet one all right, we're gonna wait him out tho be cause we went to first grade and he didn't yeeehaw!

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
        So it is impossible for "no one" to have fired first FROM the house as there is "no one" in there? Interesting. Did the SWAT of PD fire onto the house at all?

"But sir, he shot first"
        "He who, there ain't no one here asshole"
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Naw he still der, check dat laundry pile

Comment

Someone got an itchy trigger finger on the SWAT team on the other side of the house and doesn't want to admit they accidentally fired.
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

It's okay yall. I wasn't hurt when they shot at the house.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
              X