Christmas Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Shopping

Who's done? Who hasn't even started? If you don't celebrate Christmas, you can lick my ballbag just before you go to straight to hell.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Been done.

Comment

Finished - As of yesterday.

Comment

Haven't bought anything, won't be buying anything. Had to fend off 3 attacks from coworkers wanting me to get in on some gift exchange crap, including my boss.

Comment

pretty much done.. I have to get 3 gifts for my nephews then I'm done
          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Haven't bought anything, won't be buying anything. Had to fend off 3 attacks from coworkers wanting me to get in on some gift exchange crap, including my boss.
            ill take back what i got you, asshole.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I bought the roommates gifts last night. I still have a few things to get but hope to get it completed by this weekend.
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Literally just got done!

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  I bought the roommates gifts last night. I still have a few things to get but hope to get it completed by this weekend.
                  You bought gifts for someone you rent a room to? wtf?
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

4 gift cards, done.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      You bought gifts for someone you rent a room to? wtf?
                      They are my friends. Why not?

Ironic considering I have been coined as the cheapest mother fucker alive...
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Almost finished. Just have a couple little things left to buy.
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I always wait until the last minute to finish up. I'm not sure why, but it must be something genetic as my old man does the same thing. Guess the spike in blood pressure gives us a rush or something.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Ive always done my buying for the extended family on the 24th. People arent shopping on Christmas eve, they are BUYING. They go in on a mission to find a gift suitable for someone on thier list, buy it and move on. Best day of the season for low bullshit.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              They are my friends. Why not?

Ironic considering I have been coined as the cheapest mother fucker alive...
                              I thought you still had the weirdo that you didn't like as a tenant.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X