• Show
Clear All

• New Years

Whats everyone's plans for new years?

Same thing as always.
    Get drunk.
    Try and get laid.
    Give up.
    Go home and jerk off while using my tears as lube when the clock strikes midnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Same thing as always.
      Get drunk.
      Try and get laid.
      Give up.
      Go home and jerk off while using my tears as lube when the clock strikes midnight.
      Fuck.....you too???
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Same thing as always.
        Get drunk.
        Try and get laid.
        Give up.
        ha...HHA...HappP...HAPPPYY NEW YEARS FUCK YEA!!!!
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

New years. It is just another day. Thats how I see it. Last time I checked the dates on the calender do not mean much.
          Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Assuming the world is still here, probably sit around with the family, drinking and playing poker.

Comment

Same thing as always.
              Get drunk.
              Try and get laid.
              Give up.
              Me three and !!

Originally posted by SC457A View Post
              New years. It is just another day. Thats how I see it. Last time I checked the dates on the calender do not mean much.
              I see it the same way. I could do the same party everyday if I wanted to. It's not a big deal to me at all.

Comment

Same thing as always.
                Get drunk.
                Try and get laid.
                Give up.
                well.....its sound like you are doing ok. i have to do that 364 more days per year than you do.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

yeah it is pretty much just another day. just happens to be a good excuse to do whatever on a monday night.

Comment

I am working 12hrs a day from now until April 15th. New Years Eve/Day are just another block on the calander to cross out.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working till 5. Go home, probably not even wait up till midnight, go to bed, get up, go deer hunting the rest of the week.
                      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

We're going to the coast to try out the dunes.. should be cold and wet, hoping fun is somewhere in there too. been doing a lot of work on the trailer and buggy so i'm kinda excited. we'll camp 30/31 and then decide if we wanna stay for new years eve or not, it's less than 200mi back home.

Comment

I will be at my Uncle's lake house at Texoma with the wife, kids, and family.
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

New Year's Eve...getting drunk and celebrating my 31st bday...New Year's Day....recouperating....

Sent from an outhouse
                            "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Atlanta for Chick-fil-A bowl.

Comment

Working...
                              X