Mind control flights over DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mind control flights over DFW

Don't listen to the news. It's not spraying for mosquitoes. Infowars says that the government wasn't dumbing you down fast enough with Prozac in your water, so now they are aerosoling it so you are dosed directly.

Crazy rant brought to you today by: Majorownage
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Wharz mah tinfoil hat and mah gasmaskz?!?!

Lol, thanks for adding that last line.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I call bullshit. Anyone can see that it has been very effective in Dallas.

Comment

Dallas needed dumbing down?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Comment

They're right on the deck. I wouldn't be surprised if some of my redneck neighbors start taking pop shots at them.

"you ain't gettin' muy brain, sumbitches!"

Comment

My 7th grade Texas History teacher never drank water because he knew something we didn't. Whenever we asked him why, he'd say "ask me when you're 18." Well, when I turned 18, I called him up to ask him. His widow answered; he had died a month earlier. Was it just a coincidence (I mean, he was really old), or did the government silence him?
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                My 7th grade Texas History teacher never drank water because he knew something we didn't. Whenever we asked him why, he'd say "ask me when you're 18." Well, when I turned 18, I called him up to ask him. His widow answered; he had died a month earlier. Was it just a coincidence (I mean, he was really old), or did the government silence him?
                Just received a telepathic message from MO: "The government silenced him according to Infowars. It's the floride in the water that allows telepathic communication with the Illuminati masters."
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  Did he die of dehydration?

Comment

I'm sure that's what they want us to think.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

i think i gots the west niles im gonna have to take monday off!!

Comment

My worst fear was leaving TX with West Nile on my flight this morning. Well, actually, my worst fear was that the plane would go down.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          Did he die of dehydration?

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

"Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face!"

Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.

You know when fluoridation first began?

Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

- General Jack D. Ripper

Comment

Buddy of mine & I had this discussion the other day. If standing water is the issue, why isn't Louisiana the West Nile capitol of the world??

Comment

Working...
                              X