Bodyshop and deductables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodyshop and deductables

Anybody know of a good body shop around North Richland Hills that will also save your deductable

Which corner would you like them to cut?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
      Which corner would you like them to cut?
      I don't care. My dad wrecked my moms ford escape and she is pissed. He needs to get a little front end work done, so he can get out of the dog house.

Comment

I know I like to ask everyone on the Internet before I commit insurance fraud.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          I know I like to ask everyone on the Internet before I commit insurance fraud.
          I have never needed a body shop before and have seen a few shops advertise the whole save your deductable bit

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
            I have never needed a body shop before and have seen a few shops advertise the whole save your deductable bit
            I've never done it, but I'd imagine that you still pay your deductible, but they discount the cost of the work. Not a guarantee that the work will be sub-par, but you get what you pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              I don't care. My dad wrecked my moms ford escape and she is pissed. He needs to get a little front end work done, so he can get out of the dog house.
              "Front end work" is code for she wants new tits.....duh!

Comment

I hear the guys at Fender Mender can not only save the deductible, but his daughter gives out a free case of genital warts with every repair.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  I hear the guys at Fender Mender can not only save the deductible, but his daughter gives out a free case of genital warts with every repair.

Free? nice, I'm off to Fender Mender BRB.
                  Ded

Comment

i am sure you will find help with your deductable, but you will still have to pay your deductible...

Comment

lol. oh boy.

Comment

Good body shop and pay no deductible in the same sentence? LMAO

Comment

Fender mender

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                            Good body shop and pay no deductible in the same sentence? LMAO
                            And with as busy as D/FW shops are right now I would run from one that offered to.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                              "Front end work" is code for she wants new tits.....duh!
                              Well, let's see what she's working for starters...

Comment

Working...
                              X