get from 635 and midway to I45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get from 635 and midway to I45

any other way besides 635 back to 35 down to I45? trying to get outta town after Jr's soccer camp at 4pm

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Take the Bush to 75 and go south
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      This.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Jump over to 75 and head south. 75 becomes I45once you get south of Dallas.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

DNT will get you south fast, but the cutover to 75/45 is a cluster in the evenings.

Comment

thanks gents. so go back north on midway to bush then go east to 75. correct?

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
              Jump over to 75 and head south. 75 becomes I45once you get south of Dallas.
              Bush takes you way too far north if he's going down to I45. Having said that, 635 is under construction and can sometimes be a mess on the eastbound side. If it is, I would suggest getting off 635 and going south on the tollway or Preston, going east on Royal and you'll run right into I75 and then going south.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                at 4pm

god bless.
                You're screwed either way you go.

Comment

where are you trying to come from?

Comment

why not take midway south to forest and hook a left and go down to 75.

Comment

If I were you, Jr. would not be going to camp today, you know its not going to kill him to miss a day. You have to be on the road no later than 3:30 pm. Thats it and thats all or be prepared to add an hour to H-town...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That just seems like it'll take you too far north just to go back south. Since you're close to 35 and leaving in the evening, wouldn't it seem better to go south on 35 since most traffic will be going north coming out of Dallas?

Comment

if you're already on midway, just stay on midway south of 635 until you hit Love Field area, and take a left on Lemmon, then stay on Lemmon until you hit 75. Then go south on 75.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            If I were you, Jr. would not be going to camp today, you know its not going to kill him to miss a day. You have to be on the road no later than 3:30 pm. Thats it and thats all or be prepared to add an hour to H-town...
                            well he is only 1/2 mexican, so i gotta get him the most skills and practice i can to overcome my wiggerness on the soccer pitch.

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              if you're already on midway, just stay on midway south of 635 until you hit Love Field area, and take a left on Lemmon, then stay on Lemmon until you hit 75. Then go south on 75.
                              My thought was that if traffic is moving on 635 eastbound, that's the fastest way, but if it's not, then going south on one of the major streets to Royal and then east would be a good backup. I think going midway to Lemon and Lemon to I75 would take a lot longer because of all of the lights. Royal is a lot faster, but then again your way gets him both south and east at the same time, so it might be just as good.

Comment

Working...
                              X