Venues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venues

I know this is the worst place to post this, but I figured it wouldn't hurt.. I may get one good idea out of it.

Long story short- we were going to have a wedding in Vegas but family wouldn't stop bitching about how some people wouldn't be able to make it.. So, we are back to square one.. Looking for a place here.
    We don't want to go to the JP but on another note, we don't want to have a $5000+ wedding either.

Any good places(that you've been to) around the DFW area to get married?
    No churches(sorry, no offense.)

Post up the location and prices, if you have it.

TIA

Tribute Golf Course in the Colony, ran us a little under 2500 for ceremony and reception, we did ours around lunch time though

If I could do it over again, we would have gotten married during a cruise or vacation and then just had a reception when we got back....

Comment

Go to the JP and get the papers signed. Then use the cash for a trip to the Caribbean.
      07 GT500
      05 SRT10
      88 turbocoupe T-bird
      93 Cobra
      86 coupe
      Ducati 848

Comment

do like we did and F them all, just go to Mexico. whoever can make it can go those you can't, won't. Then you can have a party in DFW for everyone and make it like the reception of a normal wedding
        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Botanic Gardens in FW used to be $150 for the wedding, reception wasn't bad, either.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

You'd have to go to Utah to get married anyway.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Screw everybody else. Do your thing then have a party when you get back. It's your wedding, not theirs, fuck 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                Screw everybody else. Do your thing then have a party when you get back. It's your wedding, not theirs, fuck 'em.
                This!

Been there done that and would not have changed a single thing.

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                  do like we did and F them all, just go to Mexico. whoever can make it can go those you can't, won't. Then you can have a party in DFW for everyone and make it like the reception of a normal wedding
                  Did this and do not regret

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                    Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    Thats exactly how we think! But it's honestly really fucking annoying listening to everyone, I just want them to shut up..
                    We even told them that we'd have a big party when we got back, still wasn't good enough...

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                      Botanic Gardens in FW used to be $150 for the wedding, reception wasn't bad, either.
                      I looked there just recently, it's definitely on the list if we do decide to make every happy.

Comment

The place Jeremy (whiteboy) and Shannon got married at a few weeks ago was bad ass. Near Downtown Dallas its called Lofty Places, doesnt look like much on the outside, but its very trendy inside, very nice views of Downtown...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          The place Jeremy (whiteboy) and Shannon got married at a few weeks ago was bad ass. Near Downtown Dallas its called Lofty Places, doesnt look like much on the outside, but its very trendy inside, very nice views of Downtown...
                          I'll look it up.

I just discovered the Avanti Fountain Place today- looks pretty cool...

Comment

Send invites for an October wedding, get married now, have a bash in October after you tell them you've been married for a few months. Never let other people tell you how to live your life.... Errr I guess including me. lol

Comment

Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
                              I looked there just recently, it's definitely on the list if we do decide to make every happy.
                              As long as you don't do it during the summer, my sister got married there and it sucked, don't get me wrong it was very beautiful but it sucked because it was so damn hot, eveyone was dying, we were in our tuxedos and the girls in long dresses and then my sister was late!
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X