• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got ourselves another one...

FW teacher arrested for alleged inappropriate relationship
    WFAA
    Posted on July 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Updated today at 12:34 PM

FORT WORTH - A Fort Worth teacher is under arrest for allegedly having an inappropriate relationship with a male student.

Rachelle Heenan, 34, teaches forensic science at Hollenstein Career and Technology Center, a high school located in Fort Worth and part of the Eagle Mountain-Saginaw Independent School District.

Someone contacted a school resource officer in May with the accusations.

Police arrested Heenan Thursday.

On the school website, Heenan says she's been married for 10 years and has two children.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Fort-...161584735.html
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

prolly cleans up alright, would do...forensic science too already know she's a freak.

Comment

I always thought it was weird when she asked me to bend over backwards and spanked my front.

Comment

Comment

Rachelle "The Brain" Heenan

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Id Hit it! She can teach me anytime
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

That's a brand new school, too. I wonder how long she's beena teacher.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

good LORD where were all these sluts when I was in school? Seriously, they are everywhere.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  good LORD where were all these sluts when I was in school? Seriously, they are everywhere.
                  I didn't have a single teacher that was fuck worthy. Pretty disappointing.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    I didn't have a single teacher that was fuck worthy. Pretty disappointing.
                    I had one. She was my English teacher and she was also the drill team instructor
                    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I had a couple that actually WERE doing some guys at the time, but we didn't know till later. I could have had either or both, but I was too busy with the one's my own age. After the "trim drought" of '77, I never looked back.

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                        I had one. She was my English teacher and she was also the drill team instructor
                        Same here. The rest, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          I had a couple that actually WERE doing some guys at the time, but we didn't know till later. I could have had either or both, but I was too busy with the one's my own age. After the "trim drought" of '77, I never looked back.
                          Exactly, hell I nailed my English teacher.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I wish we had these teachers like that in HS. Seems like after i graduated they decided to hire all the freaky teachers.

My freshmen year we had this hot cheerleading coach, she was 22 or 23. She left after my freshmen year. Supposedly she was fucking the basketball coach.

I do know about the football coach fuckin one of the girl trainers.
                            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                            Your opinion is what sucks.
                            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Working...
                            X