tint on windshield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tint on windshield

Does anyone recall how many inches down from the roofline you can tint your windshield? This is the first car I've ever owned without an AS-1 line.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

5 inches from the top of the windshield.

Comment

Pm EW, I bet he knows for a fact.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

length of a dollar bill..
        04 GT
        91 LX

Comment

I try to double the as-1 everytime.. I dont limmo the front so most people dont notice
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
            length of a dollar bill..
            That would be 6 inches.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              I try to double the as-1 everytime.. I dont limmo the front so most people dont notice
              Yes, but if you read closely he said there is not an AS-1 line

Comment

Can't go above or below the AS-1 Line on the upper, or lower portion of the windshield.
                EDIT: I have no idea how many inches that is.
                Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Seems like the consensus is no one knows shit, haha.

Comment

13.2 inches.

Is the lenth of mah penor
                    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                      13.2 inches.

Is the lenth of mah penor
                      I knew what the white text said before I even highlighted it.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        I knew what the white text said before I even highlighted it.
                        I'm is predictable.
                        Ded

Comment

5 inches is straight out of the inspection manual.

Comment

Sec. 547.613. RESTRICTIONS ON WINDOWS. (a) Except as provided by Subsection (b), a person commits an offense that is a misdemeanor:

blah blah blah blah

(D) does not extend downward beyond the AS-1 line or more than five inches from the top of the windshield, whichever is closer to the top of the windshield;

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                              Sec. 547.613. RESTRICTIONS ON WINDOWS. (a) Except as provided by Subsection (b), a person commits an offense that is a misdemeanor:

blah blah blah blah

(D) does not extend downward beyond the AS-1 line or more than five inches from the top of the windshield, whichever is closer to the top of the windshield;
                              Does one measure from the top of the exterior or interior of the windshield?

Comment

Working...
                              X