Getting a colonoscopy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a colonoscopy...

For the 4th? Ill be at home, doing not a damn thing, maybe drinking.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

There are a couple of parties going down here if you want to cruise down 377.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

i'm 1200+ miles from the nearest family member or friends.. and the lady will be working. so thinkin i'll smoke a brisket and turn some wrenches in the garage. i have tomorrow until monday off, fuckyea!

Comment

I will more then likely be setting at the house might get a few small fireworks to set off with my daughter but that will be it.

Comment

I'm gonna be riding my new to me motorcycle all day!!!!!

Comment

Going up to rrmt to break in the new bike. Coming home in the afternoon and getting my grill on. Probably go see the fireworks in Hurst in the evening, they put on a decent show.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

I'll be ditching the soybeans. Wife is going tubing.

Comment

I'll be home, with doors locked and music up to drown out the sounds of fireworks.
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Nothing here; I no longer celebrate the 4th. I don't see the reason to celebrate gaining independence from a tyrannical government only to hand the baton off to another tyrannical government.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Im off till monday as well. Will be a bump on a log as well....

Comment

Working.
                      .....bro....

Comment

Too broke to think about doing anything. I will grille some chicken though and save my dogs from the fireworks, scardy cats.
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Off tomorrow and I am cleaning guns as a reminder of the day.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            I'll be home, with doors locked and music up to drown out the sounds of fireworks.
                            Mine passed. I didn't have your experience but after 6 years of listening to it and getting blasted the fucking neighbor kids were fucking with my emotions on a daily basis near every holiday with their fucking blackcats and m80s. If I know to expect it I am okay, if it was out of the blue it shook up ma guts. But again, mine passed and I am good now.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I already went and saw fireworks tonight, so I'm just gonna hang out in the backyard with a buddy and smoke hookah.

Comment

Working...
                              X