pizza hut's dinner box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pizza hut's dinner box

Has anyone had one? 10 bucks for a medium pizza, cinna stix, and bread sticks. I have one on the way and was curious if its as good of deal as it sounds

Great thread would read again!

In before someone else says it!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
      Has anyone had one? 10 bucks for a medium pizza, cinna stix, and bread sticks. I have one on the way and was curious if its as good of deal as it sounds
      Call them back and order all 3 things separately. If it's more than $10, then it's a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
        Great thread would read again!

In before someone else says it!!! LOL

Bought it one time, and wasnt impressed. Not sure why, but the quality of the food pizza/breadsticks/cinnastix seemed inferior to what you would get if you had ordered each item seperately.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post

Bought it one time, and wasnt impressed. Not sure why, but the quality of the food pizza/breadsticks/cinnastix seemed inferior to what you would get if you had ordered each item seperately.
          It's inferiour because its not Napolis

Comment

I knew I should have taken 78X advice and deliver pizzas!
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              It's inferiour because its not Napolis
              Honestly I rarely eat Pizza Hut any more. Their quality is not there any longer, but for those that deliver to my address, they're the best choice.

Comment

I like me some Palios pizza!

I'm with Kenny Stang, I hardly ever order fast-food pizza from the big chains anymore...
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I like it.

Pizza huts can vary depending on location. I've refused to eat at some. Others its a nice treat when your being lazy.

Comment

Should made it cheese breadsticks for $1 more

Comment

I got one and it was all good but the cinna sticks were fucking trash.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                        I got one and it was all good but the cinna sticks were fucking trash.
                        These type posts always amaze me. Is it really all good if the cinna sticks were trash? Why not just say the sticks sucked but everything else was okay? It wasn't all good if the sticks sucked.

Comment

I can't believe people eat that fucking garbage. Eat some real food you god damn animals!
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            I can't believe people eat that fucking garbage. Eat some real food you god damn animals!
                            I had a man's face for brunch

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                              I had a man's face for brunch
                              Did you leave just one eyeball?

Comment

Working...
                              X