Ultra Cheapo Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra Cheapo Car

I'm looking to get an ultra cheap reliable econobox. I was looking online and found the 2012 Nissan Versa. The thing is only 10,900 new! Holy crap haha. I have a 2000 Camry v6 right now with only 60k miles but It's also 12-13 years old. I can still get 6500-7000 for the Camry private party so I could actually buy this thing with cash. Does anybody have one of these? Anybody seen one of them up close? Good idea? Or am I going full retard?

Kinda off topic but I've seriously been thinking about getting a kia
    .....bro....

Comment

^^^^ forte are nice

But I like the ford focus myself

Comment

I think 4DRSS has or had one.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I wouldn't buy a Nissan-anything. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
            ^^^^ forte are nice
            They show iz but that new sorento caught my eye
            .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
              I wouldn't buy a Nissan-anything. Just my opinion.
              Why do you say that?

Comment

test drive the newer kias and hyundais, they are making some really nice cars

my buddy let me drive his 2012 genesis sedan with the 4.6 V8, it's a nice fucking car. my buddy is a used car dealer manager and he said it's the equivalent to a bmw 7series, merc s-class, or the lexus ls460. i have driven a few different 7series and s500's and i can say that it is indeed an equivalent... but with only half the sticker price. my buddy is gonna get a r-spec genesis that has a 429hp 5.0 V8. i can only imagine how much quicker it is than the 4.6, which already has 385hp

Comment

I've never owned one, but I know several that have. They were all lower end sedans or trucks, nothing crazy expensive. Nothing but bad experiences. Just really cheaply made. Hell, a Kia is a step up from a Nissan nowadays lol.

Comment

My buddy's new Kia Forte is a piece of shit.

Comment

I believe DaisyDoesDallas has/had a Versa.

BTW, $10k isn't "ultra cheapo."
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Why don't you just buy a used one for a couple grand? Heck, I sold a Nissan Sentra for 500 bucks that needed a dimmer switch and speakers for the stereo.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Rollin' the Yaris, baby!
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

We have a 2012 Versa for a delivery vehicle. Got it with 125 miles on it. It really is a stripped-down, under-powered POS. 4 months and 1500 miles later, that thing is a rattle trap. And if you so much as look at it wrong, it gets a dent.
                            Oh, and anything over 65mph and it is struggling.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Your Camry is a much better car than a POS Versa. $11k for a new car in 2012 = do not want

Comment

Working...
                              X