Teacher fires blanks at students in class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher fires blanks at students in class

What the hell is wrong with people. Did a kid ask to go to the bathroom one time too many? Idiot.

A Virginia teacher has been charged with 12 felony counts after allegedly pulling a blank firing gun on his students and firing several times.

"One for each student who was in there. And basically the charges result of inciting fear into the students," Washington County Sheriff Fred Newman told KSDK.com.

The incident occurred just days after the five-year-anniversary of the Virginia Tech shootings, during which 32 people were shot by a mentally ill student.
    The Kingsport Times reports that Manuael Ernest Dillow, 60, was teaching a welding glass at an Abingdon, Virginia, vocational school when he reportedly "gathered" the attention of his students by forcing them to line up.

"He then pulled a 'blank firing handgun,' black in color, from the back waistband of his pants and discharged the weapon between four and ten shots in the direction of the line of the students," according to a police statement. "The 'report' of the firearm was similar to that of a firearm that fires a projectile, thus placing the students in fear, according to statements. No students were physically injured as a result of the incident."

Sheriff Newman said Dillow apparently borrowed the gun, which is not capable of shooting actual bullets, from another school department.

The Washington County Sheriff's Office says the charges levied against Dillow are all class 6 felonies, each punishable by up to five years in prison and a $2,500 fine. Dillow has since been released on a $20,000 bond.

What a retard. I know I gave my teachers a lot of shit, but I do miss the simpler times, when you were just told to go to the principles office.
    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Had one choke me in 7th grade.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

shoulda used a real gun and cleansed the system

Comment

I guess he saw Heathers one too many times.

Comment

Shoot back? In all honesty after shitting in my pants I would have beat him to death with a fucking pencil.
            Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              Too easy....
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                Too easy....

Comment

Overwhelming stupidity.

Comment

I have had a few teachers that I remember "wish she would choke me just a little" too.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I guess it wasn't autoerotic afterall.

Comment

In the 9th grade (1988) I had this one nasty looking bitch teacher grab me by my shirt while I was sitting in a desk, pull me up and tell me if I spoke to a girl in my class again she would smash my face into the chalkboard (this girl had a crush on the office aid that came into the class to deliver a note and I teased her about it). I thought it was rather funny at the time. If that happened in 2012 that bitch would have lost her job and would have been charged with assault and making terroristic threats.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                          I guess he saw Heathers one too many times.
                          Haven't seen a Heathers reference in forever... that movie was greatness.

Comment

I had a math teacher who used to shoot us with a water gun when we weren't paying attention. Guy was freakin hilarious. Of course he used to play Texas hold-em with us for candy bars too. That was a great class.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
                            .223 > 911

Comment

am I the only one who thought of a strung out ron jeremy and some high school girls when we read the title?
                              2012 mustang gt. 3.31 MT

Comment

Working...
                              X