Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you won the lottery, what would be your ONE crazy splurge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you won the lottery, what would be your ONE crazy splurge?

None of this "I would buy a Ferrari" or "a big house" BS... something that's a bit more on the "fuck you guys, I got money" end. Also, I'm talking a decent winning amount, over 20MM after tax and cash option.

For me, it would be a bunch of traveling up front to find that ONE place where you can completely disconnect and relax. I would talk to a nice nice hotel/landowner and have an amazing room/penthouse/grotto on constant tap. Then, secure a private jet charter so that any time I wanna get away, I've got instantaneous lodging and I'm totally off the grid.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

I would buy an island in the Florida Keys.

Comment

I'd build a grow op, on like a smallll island.

Hang out there shirtless for a couple weeks/months each year.

Comment

new house on the lake, new truck, and new bass boat

Comment

I'd buy enough land (couple hundred acres minimum) that I could have my own full size train to drive around the property and have a re-creation of a medieval castle built right in the middle of the land.

I'd come up with some other stuff to add to my castle too.

Comment

pull a phil and buy dfwm.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              new house on the lake, new truck, and new bass boat
              See, with 20MM liquid, that isn't much more than an "I'm bored so I'll blow 300K splurge"

20MM would put anyone with common sense in a position where they could live completely risk-free on ~250K/yr tax free after an initial 1MM fuck-this-money-I'm-a-brazillionaire initial spending spree. Be creative!

Fund a NASCAR car for a year with no care if you win a single race. That's a splurge
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              dont downshift!!

Comment

I would buy a robe so I could live at Crash's castle
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

oh and two chicks at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    See, with 20MM liquid, that isn't much more than an "I'm bored so I'll blow 300K splurge"

20MM would put anyone with common sense in a position where they could live completely risk-free on ~250K/yr tax free after an initial 1MM fuck-this-money-I'm-a-brazillionaire initial spending spree. Be creative!
                    I am a simple man, but ok a zr1 and a tank of gas

Comment

I have already done two chicks at the same time so I'm thinking three chicks at the same time is the next logical step.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Build a nice, quiet country home on some acreage in Colorado and a vacation home in Hawaii or Costa Rica.

Comment

I would also have no issue with finding out who's ass to pay off to stock a walk-in 10x5 humidor with all my favorite Cuban cigars.
                          dont downshift!!

Comment

Probably give everyone in my family X amount, close friends X amount, buy a house, new car, take a vacation then probably invest the rest in railroad cars. LOL jk on the last part. I would probably invest it and work on never working again.. Other than that, my way of life would not change to drastically.
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Buy VerticalScope, and make Corral more this DFWm.

Probably run the company to the ground lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X