Allergies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allergies

who else is getting their ass kicked by allergies this season? I can't seem to stop sneezing on some/most days
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Yup. It was weird though. They started up later than normal, even though we had a mild winter. Anti-histamine and nasal spray and I'm good -- unless I forget.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I have actually been ok.. Shocker as I usually need zertec this time of year.
      2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
      2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Mine started right after the storms. When we have our first big storm of the year is usually when mine start

Comment

I've been getting my ass whooped by them this year. Have an appt with my allergist tomorrow. Hope to get something stronger than zyrtec or a shot of something. fucking sucks

Comment

what does every one take? I've tried everything with absolutely no relief. I've even given myself shots from an allergist for a few months, what a waste of money.
            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
              what does every one take? I've tried everything with absolutely no relief. I've even given myself shots from an allergist for a few months, what a waste of money.
              Whiskey -- lots of it. I never have problems.

Comment

Yes, getting the shit kicked out of me by allergies. I use Nasalcrom, flonase and clartin.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  Yup. It was weird though. They started up later than normal, even though we had a mild winter. Anti-histamine and nasal spray and I'm good -- unless I forget.

It ain't the nose spray going up that nose niggie!!

God bless
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

i hate when my eyes get fucked up. yesterday i couldn't see shit... mornings are the worst.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Zycam nasal spray and Allegra in liquid form plus a hand job from Geor should clear them allergies up.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Omg what a miserable year so far... All last week I couldn't get my contacts in my eyes. This week there in, but super itchy, watery, sneezing, and congested head. Up to two zertec a day with little affect. THIS SUCKS!!!!

Comment

You guys should try eating local honey.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I've felt like I'm sick for the last 4 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                              You guys should try eating local honey.
                              Tried that but didn't find it to work. I think my allergies are too far gone past herbal help!

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              I've felt like I'm sick for the last 4 days.
                              Just got home from work and feel that way. I just rubbed my contacts outa my eyes. This royally sucks. Just took a benedril. I'll be dead to the world in 30 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                              X