Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one of you ballers...

Naked Man Crashes Mercedes In Texas

An unidentified man was taken into custody after crashing his Mercedes in downtown Ft. Worth, TX while completely naked. The Star-Telegram reports the man was rear-ended after running a red light in his white SL 550.

According to witness reports, the man jumped out of the Mercedes—which was still in gear—after the crash and proceeded to calmly walk down the street wearing absolutely no clothing. Although the unattended Mercedes continued moving it crashed into a light pole without injuring anyone.

A police officer on a bicycle caught up with the uninjured naked man and took him into custody. Allegedly the man was spotted before the incident throwing $20 dollar bills in the buff by a nearby church. This naked Mercedes driver was transported to John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth for the mental evaluation it sounds like he badly needed.

http://jalopnik.com/5898098/naked-ma...cedes-in-texas

wow, awesome story!
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Bet Matt would of been ecstatic if he was able to tackle the naked dude. He probably caught his wife cheating on him.

Comment

Dude went off the deepend.

Comment

Yes! Chalk one up for the bike cop! See, bike cops are cool too bro! ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
            The only thing you see while riding around your zone on the bike is hot milfs running and hot milfs. Ok... Now I wanna be a bike cop

Comment

This guy just took April fools to a whole new level!
              .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                You just keep telling yourself that, Lt. Dangle.

j/k! Don't taze me, bro!!!
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Scott he wont taze you... I pleaded with him to taze me a while back and he broke down and cried, he couldn't do it.

Comment

It was onjacks.
                    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Pilot for Jet Blue on his days off?

Comment

No tazzing action?

Comment

i was trying to get home to my new baller DLP tv.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Naked in this heat and riding on leather seats, no thanks!
                            Originally posted by Nash B.
                            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Looks like Adams car (Adamlx)

Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X