X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK I just got one, jeez

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      We should offer to buy it back and send all the users who get banned from here over there..
      I honestly think they would be willing to cell the domain unless they have other plans that are not obvious. Seems like the plan right now is to saturate as many forums as possible with ads and spam...

Imagine, owning the original Stangs domain, that would be pretty nice.
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
        I honestly think they would be willing to cell the domain unless they have other plans that are not obvious. Seems like the plan right now is to saturate as many forums as possible with ads and spam...

Imagine, owning the original Stangs domain, that would be pretty nice.
        Pretty sure you meant sail.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          Pretty sure you meant sail.
          Yeah, I got confused as I am trying to cell my car on craigslist right now....
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

just got one also
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I got one and immediately unsubscribed from the Canadian propaganda.
              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                just got one also
                This!

Comment

I did, too. Reminded me I haven't been over here in a while, too.

Comment

Mother chucker!!!!

Comment

I did a few mins ago, I also went to Canada and told them to fuck off and to ban me in other words.

Screw Canada!

Comment

Yup. Just hit the unsubscribe link.

Comment

Yep, just posted my review of the mustang in Canada

Comment

I have an email specific for registering at places I don't want to have my email to avoid bs like that. I think last time I looked at that account it had over 15k unread emails lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                              I have an email specific for registering at places I don't want to have my email to avoid bs like that. I think last time I looked at that account it had over 15k unread emails lol.
                              damn lol
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Dear Assclowns,

Not only did you almost ruin a once great forum by not doing due diligence, but you also banned me from using that forum. I say "almost" because DFWMustangs is still thriving, thanks in no small part to your poor choices and idiotic leadership. 20k members gone in one weekend. Remember that. And please go fuck yourselves.

Very Sincerely,

talisman
                                Newbomb
                                Pennywise

et-al

--- On Thu, 3/22/12, news@DFWstangs.net <news@DFWstangs.net> wrote:

Subject: DFWstangs.net - 2013 Ford Mustang GT Review
                                To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com
                                Date: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 3:51 PM

2013 Ford Mustang GT Review

More power, more options and more toys

Back in the '60s, Ford engineers and designers came up with a novel idea: taking the mechanical bits of the North American spec Ford Falcon and giving it some stylish new clothes. What they gave birth to was the 1964.5 Ford Mustang, and it proved to be a hit. In the first 18 months of production, Ford sold its millionth Mustang, a record that has yet to be broken by any sports car. Read More

Ford News

» 2013 Ford Taurus Review

» 2013 Shelby GT500 Starts At $54,995

» 2013 Ford Escape Gets Best in Class Towing in Obscure Segment

» New V6 Ford Interceptors Offer Huge Fuel Economy Gains

This email was sent by dfwstangs.net, 111 Peter Street, Suite 700, Toronto, ON, M5V2H1.
                                You were added to this list as xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 2012-03-22 1416. as a member of dfwstangs.net.
                                You can unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time by clicking: Unsubscribe.

Comment

Working...
                                X