Help: Best place to replace injectors/glow plugs on 6.0 F-250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: Best place to replace injectors/glow plugs on 6.0 F-250

Got a quote for $5,700 which seems pretty damn high. Anyone know anywhere in the Fort Worth area that will do the work for a reasonable price or is that about the going rate?
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

well just the parts themselves are about 2k call around burleson/granbury that will be your best bet.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
      Got a quote for $5,700 which seems pretty damn high. Anyone know anywhere in the Fort Worth area that will do the work for a reasonable price or is that about the going rate?
      Diesel Mech's make some good coin, you know that $hit isn’t going to be cheap. Go somewhere that diesel is big, small communities, rural areas...things like that.
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Might be a far haul but a buddy of mine runs a shop out here in Royse city and knows his stuff when it comes to powerstrokes. And I bet he's not near as expensive as the other places you've called. Carls diesel. 972-636-2114. Tell him Bobby sent ya.

Comment

Pm Greenbullit.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Roughly $3000 but need more details, call Eric at 817-240-7286. Tell him you got his number from here.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
              I can put a front plate on a 'vette for a buck fiddy.

Comment

I need a good but not crazy expensive shop as well. I had some work done by SBFordtech, and would go back to him, but he has since disappeared.

I have a fuel leak that needs to be fixed ASAP.

Comment

Jluv, see post #6, he was the diesel tech at the dealership I worked at but now has his own shop. Works on stuff other than diesels too.

Comment

Originally posted by Texican View Post
                    Jluv, see post #6, he was the diesel tech at the dealership I worked at but now has his own shop. Works on stuff other than diesels too.
                    Hey, thanks! I just called and spoke with Eric, turns out to be the same shop. I'm planning on heading out there Saturday afternoon.

To the OP, I'd recommend these guys. They have taken care of me a couple of times, and their prices are very reasonable.

Comment

Check with some of our sponsors. They should be able to help you.

I personally use the guys down at Diesel Dynamics (green bullitt). They do great work and I trust them with my tow trucks!!!
                      Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                      http://www.titantowing.net
                      -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Thanks for all the recommendations! I'll call a few of them and see what happens.
                        Ford
                        GM
                        Toyota
                        VAG

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                          Check with some of our sponsors. They should be able to help you.

I personally use the guys down at Diesel Dynamics (green bullitt). They do great work and I trust them with my tow trucks!!!
                          This
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                          X