Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where do people with felony convictions work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
    Boosting may be a more familiar term to the younger crowd.
    yah id imagine its either stealing a car or using with out permission. Either way if you're stealing cars that's not exactly some light hearted type deal.

Comment

[QUOTE=onemeangixxer7502

a masters from where?[/QUOTE]

University of Michigan.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Roughnecking it in Oil Fields. Though I've heard the Aryan Nation is starting to dominate the industry with their ex-cons. No sweat, most of you fuckers would fit right in with them anyway.
        Hellcat Charger

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Typically I would say they would work jobs that most other people wouldn't want to work. Heavy intensive manual labor jobs, entry level fast food, yard crews, roofing companies, construction, moving companies, clean up crews, janatorial services etc.
          When I was younger, I used to pick up short term jobs like these quite often. However, it seems as though these positions are well staffed with undocumented workers recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
            Pizza delivery?
            Or driving ice cream trucks

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
              Go in to business for yourself!!!!
              I think this is solid advice for anyone who can't find a job right now.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Got5onIt View Post
                Roughnecking it in Oil Fields. Though I've heard the Aryan Nation is starting to dominate the industry with their ex-cons. No sweat, most of you fuckers would fit right in with them anyway.
                this is true. My supervisor a few weeks ago in ND was a member of the Aryan Nation, had the swastikas and all the tats all over his face and told us about his time inside.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                  this is true. My supervisor a few weeks ago in ND was a member of the Aryan Nation, had the swastikas and all the tats all over his face and told us about his time inside.

Read up on the Nation. They believe that the quality of criminals in TX has gone down hill (too soft) and they stopped recruiting new members in TX in the mid 80's. For the most part they only spout that crap while on the inside; outside most of them don't care.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    Read up on the Nation. They believe that the quality of criminals in TX has gone down hill (too soft) and they stopped recruiting new members in TX in the mid 80's. For the most part they only spout that crap while on the inside; outside most of them don't care.
                    Oh he let us know that LOL, said most from Texas these days were pussies, and I wasnt about to say anything or he would have had my ass in sand
                    Last edited by SMKR; 02-01-2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JarHeadTex View Post
                      You are right..you do not have to graduate. You can still have a GED and 15 credits. More often than not, from my experience if you get your GED, you likely wont have the dedication to get the 15 credits.....no disrespect to anyone who has a GED here haha...I just havent met anyone who has dome this in the 2+ years I have been recruiting.
                      I have a GED and got a BS in Mechanical Engineering. My brother has a GED and got a BS in Accounting. May be more likely that most people who start school aren't going to just give up after 15 credits and join the military.

Comment

haha!! congrats to you and your brother...but I promise you 8 of 10 stories dont end the same. I see it every day.
                        sigpic
                        '13 GT Boss302 intake, Lethal OR/X, Magnaflow Street catback
                        99 Trans Am M6 little Voodoo cam some suspension stuff .....

Comment

Working...
                        X