need some new tires..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some new tires..

i want to put some drag radials on the stock ponys. what would be my best options? all i see in the 555Rs is 245/50/16. i want to have the best compromise between traction and drivability as the cars my daily driver. i dont race much if any, so if there is a tire that will provide decent tractions thats not a drag radial, im all ears.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

I always thought the 555R's were spectacular street tires, not so hot at the strip though. I've had several pair.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
      I always thought the 555R's were spectacular street tires, not so hot at the strip though. I've had several pair.
      thats what im leaning towards.
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I've even autocrossed with them on the rear. For a drag radial they handle and ride great. Just be careful in the rain when the tread gets low.

Comment

I plan on getting the M/T radials I'm not too happy with the traction I get with the 555R's and when i had them on ponys a couple years back i was not happy with the life of the tire either.
          Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by Drs2288 View Post
            I plan on getting the M/T radials I'm not too happy with the traction I get with the 555R's and when i had them on ponys a couple years back i was not happy with the life of the tire either.
            if you thought nittos went quick just wait for the m/t......

Comment

Get the MTs

Comment

Working...
              X