beef jerky outlet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beef jerky outlet

Anyone been to the Beef Jerky Outlet in Garland. Just ran out of my stash and found on google map the beef jerky outlet in garland. it be nice to have a jerky place in down.

making jerking. Get mine from the gun show
    WRX

Comment

I stopped in some place off 45 headed back from Houston that seemed like a big deal. I can't remember the place but I wasn't impressed

Comment

Make it yourself tons cheaper. I made 3 pounds of deer jerky tonight. It cost me 16 bucks for the tag. 6 bucks in seasoning for 15 pounds.

We average 15 -20 pounds per deer. And I hate to say that most waste a lot.

Also make it out of roast.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
          I stopped in some place off 45 headed back from Houston that seemed like a big deal. I can't remember the place but I wasn't impressed
          That would be Buckey's....Place is like a tourist attraction as it is always packed when we stop for diesel...Have to say that there is always some nice scenery walking around...

Comment

Its actually pretty decent, theyve got some interesting meat choices and a wide range of flavors.

Comment

Been there once, but the prices seemed ridiculous to me. I don't see how places like that do enough business to stay open. I've always just made my own though.

Comment

Originally posted by MstangsBware View Post
                That would be Buckey's....Place is like a tourist attraction as it is always packed when we stop for diesel...Have to say that there is always some nice scenery walking around...
                No. I stopped at Buckeys on my way to Houston for their clean toilets. This was a farther north I believe.

Comment

No. I stopped at Buckeys on my way to Houston for their clean toilets. This was a farther north I believe.
                  woodys then

Comment

I usually go to the Peanut Shop off 35 in Oklahoma. Maybe this year ill go to cabela's and buy a dehydrator. Anyone wanna trade jerky for tamales.

Comment

I'd rather have ribeye steak for jerky prices... unless someone has the hookup on cheap jerky. And not the kind that makes me wipe my face off you sickos.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        I'd rather have ribeye steak for jerky prices... unless someone has the hookup on cheap jerky. And not the kind that makes me wipe my face off you sickos.
                        Awww, damn it. ::Puts jerky away::

Jacks jerky, Im not picky.
                        Last edited by idrivea4banger; 12-24-2011, 10:38 PM.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by MstangsBware View Post
                          Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                          woodys then
                          Yep I believe that's it

Comment

They do have a kick ass bathroom...Stalls for days......

Comment

Yep I believe that's it
                              Woody's is some good shit. I usually walk out of there with a easy $150-200 worth of jerky
                              Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting “Holy shit, what a ride!”

Comment

Working...
                              X