debit&credit card compromised B of A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• debit&credit card compromised B of A

they got my credit card yesterday, then my debit was declined this morning at academy while i was trying to get some ammo for the range trip tomorrow with pops. sucks i am in h-town and have to deal with this crap. b of a made it pretty easy, i cant wait till i am at the bar tonight and i open a tab with my temp debit the says my name is "preferred customer"

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

see BofA is not so bad...

Sucks though.

Comment

im gonna rack up all my christmas shopping since im outta town and claim it as fraud as well!!!! fuck yo fraud dept!!!!!!!!1111111111111 it really was easier than i was expecting. took maybe 15mins. i dropped your name, prolly why i got such good service!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Man...I went throught that with my CU...sucked!
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Yeah, they've done me right twice over the last two years after a couple of fraud incidents. Pretty easy to run into any location and get a temp card, so that your baller status can be reaffirmed!

Comment

Yeah they hit my chase card this week. All autozone for weird amounts

Comment

LMAO at dropping MSTNG86 and running up a bill.

That card is dead as soon as you made that call. Should be interesting to see what they bought.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                Yeah, they've done me right twice over the last two years after a couple of fraud incidents. Pretty easy to run into any location and get a temp card, so that your baller status can be reaffirmed!
                dude.... i had almost forgot how embarrassing it is for your shit to get declined. i felt like such an asshole. lolz

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  dude.... i had almost forgot how embarrassing it is for your shit to get declined. i felt like such an asshole. lolz

god bless.
                  That's when you should have channeled the Mexican old lady, and gone all, "Whatchu mean my card is declined, you better run that shit again before I shank you!"

Comment

they got my credit card last week too. BofA was pretty cool about it. they called me to tell me it looked suspicious and froze it. then they took of the charges and sent me a new card. i can't complain

Comment

B of A has frozen my account a few times because some of the purchases I made were high dollar amounts. I just have to call back and verify that I am the cardholder.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Dude, I just checked our account and when I saw the balance, I knew we'd been hit-hard! Then I looked at the transactions and realized it was right. FML
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I always carry 2 backups... ive been in that situation before.. bought some furniture and they said it was irregular usage (in my own fucking zip code) declined at the restaurant that night.. wife had to pull out cash and pay.... i chewed wamu's ass out!! they never even called
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

I used my card to get gas in Denton one morning, later that day I got gas in San Antonio, and that night when I tried to buy food back in Denton my card was declined. Called the 1800 number and sure enough the fraud department froze my card. They turned it right back on and apologized for doing it. I told them not to be sorry, and thanked them for watching my back. They acted like it was the first time some one was happy about it. I mean sure it's an inconvenience but not nearly as much as getting your acct cleaned out by a thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                              Dude, I just checked our account and when I saw the balance, I knew we'd been hit-hard! Then I looked at the transactions and realized it was right. FML
                              that's the worst

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              I used my card to get gas in Denton one morning, later that day I got gas in San Antonio, and that night when I tried to buy food back in Denton my card was declined. Called the 1800 number and sure enough the fraud department froze my card. They turned it right back on and apologized for doing it. I told them not to be sorry, and thanked them for watching my back. They acted like it was the first time some one was happy about it. I mean sure it's an inconvenience but not nearly as much as getting your acct cleaned out by a thief.
                              i did this at the same gas station. filled up the daily then took the stang out and they called me after to say it looked fishy

Comment

Working...
                              X