Shreveport...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shreveport...

Thought it would be a good idea to escape dfw for a couple of days...wrong. The debauchery is spectacular and my room is fantastic but that's all there is. Too many black people here for me...the smell of coco butta is making me sick...boom!
    The richest man in Babylon

I honestly don't like that state. So I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Since when is Fate a part of DFW? Sounds like you needed to get out of the country and you went to the redneck vegas and didn't get what you were expecting, which is dumb, cause look at where you went...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Since when is Fate a part of DFW? Sounds like you needed to get out of the country and you went to the redneck vegas and didn't get what you were expecting, which is dumb, cause look at where you went...
        I'll give you that...fate is out there but shit, I was expecting more.
        The richest man in Babylon

Comment

We like getting away there for the weekend, but we usually head over to the nicer part of town and shop/eat, then go straight back to the hotel. It's pretty sketchy in town.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

If you want to get away from black people go to Branson. That is one of my favorite things about that place.

Comment

Working...
            X