Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90% of the new vehicle threads start in the pic forum due to the new owner wanting to show off their new vehicle. Anything else vehicle related should go in the garage.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
      90% of the new vehicle threads start in the pic forum due to the new owner wanting to show off their new vehicle. Anything else vehicle related should go in the garage.
      why though?

this is an automotive based forum... we bullshit about stuff we do, stuff we drive, etc.

why are they going in the picture post, which is a forum for "amusing and photoshopped pictures"?

is this leap of logic simply too great to comprehend?
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        Your thread was flagged for being in the wrong forum. The first reply in that thread was someone else saying it's in the wrong forum. We get these in our inbox and look at them, The thread started was a bunch of pictures. You're showing off your new truck. It's revolving around the pictures. That is the exactly definition of a picture post thread. My opinion is you should have just asked one of the mods to move it for you because you would prefer it in the back porch, not throw up this bash the mods drama farming thread. You are misleading people when you make assertions that your thread 'just happened to contain photos' and then the impression becomes we move any thread that contains photos. All we do is help the community out when they request something, or need something. We are not out there to make you butt hurt or take redemption on anyone. I've never banned anyone on this board, and I believe I've moved 3 threads, and I've merged two in the entire year since we've moved. As a matter of fact, I spend the majority of the time making cases for mods not to intervene on anything.
        Why so ?

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          fuck whoever flagged it, tell them they're a fucking moron and move on.
          It was mustangguy289, you start a thread about banning him and I will.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

why though?

this is an automotive based forum... we bullshit about stuff we do, stuff we drive, etc.

why are they going in the picture post, which is a forum for "amusing and photoshopped pictures"?

is this leap of logic simply too great to comprehend?
            An automotive based forum (lmao) that has a back porch section for all things non-automotive ( or non- the other categories).
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Can you post the report?

Comment

I do not even know how to flag a thread.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I don't even know how to flag a thread either.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

People actually email the mods bitching about that? I jokingly post that it was in the wrong forum but would never care enough to report it.

BTW did the thread get deleted entirely?
                    An automotive based forum (lmao) that has a back porch section for all things non-automotive ( or non- the other categories).
                    I do not even know how to flag a thread.

This isn't enough information for you, Mike?
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

hey, I bought a new truck! I just wanted to say I'm excited and nervous about it. This post doesn't include any technical information about it. Nor does it contain any amusing or photoshopped pictures of it.

Where should I post this thread?

Comment

This isn't enough information for you, Mike?
                        Good point.

Comment

Do you think we should lock this thread and consider this resolved, or leave it open?
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Do you think we should lock this thread and consider this resolved, or leave it open?
                            put it in the theology forum

Comment

I would have to report that as harassment.

put it in the theology forum
                              lmgdao!

Comment

hey, I bought a new truck! I just wanted to say I'm excited and nervous about it. This post doesn't include any technical information about it. Nor does it contain any amusing or photoshopped pictures of it.

Where should I post this thread?
                                I honestly don't care but....

thread was....

picture
                                picture
                                picture...

"where's the rack stop and the AFC on this fuckin' thing? "

Obviously it should go in the joke forum but that is no longer offered without searching for it.
                                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                                X