jluv is the motherfu(king' man.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jluv is the motherfu(king' man.

One more awesome Halloween party for the books, though aside from the Ghostbuster barfing all over the front lawn for thirty minutes, nothing really exceptional happened. And it wasn't even Levi. Wharz piktars? I think I only got one all night.

I'm having one next week, everyone is invited

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Pepé Le Pew don't give a shit!

Comment

Sucks that I had to miss it again this year, but I bet I'll be feeling much better than you in the morning.

I was actually walking Saylee a little bit ago, and noticed that it was a bit quiet for a Saturday night, then it dawned on me that everybody was probably at Halloween parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          Sucks that I had to miss it again this year, but I bet I'll be feeling much better than you in the morning.

I was actually walking Saylee a little bit ago, and noticed that it was a bit quiet for a Saturday night, then it dawned on me that everybody was probably at Halloween parties.

Actually was a much smaller turn out than i was expecting. I attribute it to the Rangers being in the World Series and watching parties this year. I feel pretty fantastic right now!

Comment

I would have been there but I was in Orlando for the past week and was crawling off the plane at about 11pm last night.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Awesome party, as usual! Thanks very must to the best African-american midget on DFWM. The ghostbuster may not have been a face-plant in the front yard, but it's close enough.
              Here's one pic I took...
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                Neither does Chaka!
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

thanks jared, I had a blast.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                      Nice, and LMGDAO at the picture!

Had a great time! No drama, great people-only way it could have been better is to have the Rangers win. Thanks, Jared and Tiff-you guys rock!
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Thanks for the party guys it was fun, sorry I had to exit early.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Thehead View Post
                          Thanks for the party guys it was fun, sorry I had to exit early.
                          How's your woman? LOL
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Good times. Hope everyone is okay today.

Comment

Working...
                            X