Damn Thieves!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Thieves!!!!

Truck got broken into again tonight. At the same exact place. At Texas Road House in GP. They didn't make off with anything but they sure as hell cost me a lot money. I'll have to get a new handle and get it painted. And they stole my backpack with my final essay paper for Tuesday. And both my books. Which were rented and now I'll have to pay full price for both.

I hate thieves!!!!!

/rant off

That sucks dude. It's sad that the theft rate seems to sky rocket around the holiday season. How did nobody see anything? Park behind the building or something? I take it you work there?
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Nope actually parked on the side. And was having dinner with family. Kinda wanna get my door fixed and take it back and set the chump up.

Comment

That sucks dude. Thieves broke into my wife's car earlier this year and took my little girl's Dora backpack with her toys. That pissed me off more than paying to get everything fixed. Let insurance take care of it and shrug it off. Life is too short for vengence.

Comment

take it back, stake it out, when they do it again, shoot them until death is upon them.

Comment

Yea I don't think I'll go back. Although I'd like nothing more than to shoot him. I'm sure he'd have someone watching his back. Then if a gun was drawn things might take a nasty turn. Just gotta let it go.

Comment

have you ever noticed the apartments directly across the street from Texas Roadhouse? Not hard for one of those ghetto fabulous residents to walk across the street and break into cars every day and then just walk back home.

about 10 years ago I was working at a Subway and got robbed at gun point. The guy that did it was a crack head that lived in the apartments directly behind it lol. So yeah, it's prob just someone that lives there and watches people park.
              Last edited by 89stangGT; 12-04-2010, 07:26 PM.
              HD Parts
              paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

yep i had four trucks at the shop these past two weeks for the same thing...98 exp, 09 silverado, 07 f150 and a 09 f250...all driver side door handle...sucks that these car manufacturers facilitated breaking into cars a whole lot with those plastic door handles!
                hell even my expedition got the same treatment a yr ago at the theaters..i haven't even fixed it, if the thieves want it they can have it.

Comment

Might be from people living in the apartments right in front of it. /behind it

Ill help you staking it out. I got nothing to do...
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone from there. They got into my truck through the pass side door as I have the passcode pad on the driver side. So it's easier for them to do it through that side. I can fix so they can push the lock rod but they'll just break the window.

I was thinking of leaving the door that way lol. Just so next time someone looks at it they'll just think I just got hit and think nothing is in there. And I'm still trying to decide if I should stake it out.

Comment

sucks man... these days if I gotta park somewhere in public, I drive my beater...

I will say that a quality alarm with paging is a nice thing to have
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                      X