Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you really get banned?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
      I bet that pic in his avatar was his face when he got banned, lol.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

did you really get banned?.
        lol, it wasn't me...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          I bet that pic in his avatar was his face when he got banned, lol.
          Lol

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            LOL at dumbfuck noob twilite fag stammering like a baby after getting called out by Carless Chris.
            I had to unignore you out of curiosity. Not talking shit. Just asked two valid questions.
            Carless chris would destroy me and I still asked them. Would it be better if I "talked shit" if I knew I had 150 to 200 lbs on him? Would tha make me a badass like you?

Comment

god bless.
              Sure did, and if I can get someone butthurt enough to pay Don real money again for a repeat I will gladly do my part to make it so. I am sure he appreciates it, LOL It would be better if it wasn't a dumbfuck noob on the receiving end of the butthurtin' though, because there's just no challenge there.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                I had to unignore you out of curiosity. Not talking shit. Just asked two valid questions.
                Carless chris would destroy me and I still asked them. Would it be better if I "talked shit" if I knew I had 150 to 200 lbs on him? Would tha make me a badass like you?
                I'm fine right where I am, deal with it or don't because you matter to no one. Chris has been around much longer than you, and he among many others put you in your rightful place, dumbfuck noob. Thanks for the entertainment.

Comment

Sure did, and if I can get someone butthurt enough to pay Don real money again for a repeat I will gladly do my part to make it so. I am sure he appreciates it, LOL It would be better if it wasn't a dumbfuck noob on the receiving end of the butthurtin' though, because there's just no challenge there.
                  You curse like a 5th grader you cockass bougar face

Comment

LOL, pay the man twilite fag.

Comment

I'm fine right where I am, deal with it or don't because you matter to no one. Chris has been around much longer than you, and he among many others put you in your rightful place, dumbfuck noob. Thanks for the entertainment.
                      I'm not even sure that was directed at me. And its not about a right place but paying people back. How many on this board have you personally met and dealt with? I've met probably more and they are all fine with me. You just talk. That's why you didn't bring your shit box to get drug by your choice of my cars

Comment

Wait isn't TEAM JACOB...DollasTX
                        Wanna see my care face???

Comment

You curse like a 5th grader you cockass bougar face
                          It's booger, not bouger. I don't even think thats even a real word and if it is, you used it wrong for sure...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'm not even sure that was directed at me. And its not about a right place but paying people back. How many on this board have you personally met and dealt with? I've met probably more and they are all fine with me. You just talk. That's why you didn't bring your shit box to get drug by your choice of my cars
                            Speak English, dumbfuck.

Comment

I "talked shit" if I knew I had 150 to 200 lbs on him?
                              anyone who has 100-200lbs on CarlessChris would be dead from clogged arteries

Comment

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
                                anyone who has 100-200lbs on CarlessChris would be dead from clogged arteries

Right! Guy is a fucking APE!
                                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                                August Landscaping
                                214-779-7278
                                Seb's high class.
                                He'll mow your grass.
                                He'll kick your ass.
                                And while his kidney stones pass,
                                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                                X