No announcement yet.

whats the most you've won gambling!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've gone on many win streaks at the craps table at Binion's in Las Vegas, starting with $50 and getting up to $800-$1000. I think over time I am pretty close to even on craps.

The most money I have ever made has been trading options, it is an educated guess sometimes but a lot of the time it is just like gambling. I made 23 times my money on a small bet (a hair over $200) a few years back. It was just under a $5,000 gain.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I've made so much money at roulette. See, the trick is to start off with a small bet, like $10, on a color. I like red, but I've heard to always bet on black. It really doesn't matter for the strategy, just pick one and stick with it. And here's the trick: you keep betting that same amount as long as you win, but when you lose, double your bet. And keep doubling until you win, then go back to the original bet. Eventually you'll wear them down and take all their money.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
        True story... LOL. Nic was there both times! :P NOW, don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'm still in the red lifetime! LOL!
        Well... I'm proud of my first and only winnings.... $0.40 while in the Bahamas at Atlantis! BAM! I knew I had better stop before I lost it all.

Comment

I won a few hundred on roulette couldhave paid my honey moon cruise but you know, if you won that much you can double that, well I lost it all plus 250.

This past cruise I went on I started with 15 played for 5 days on that and came home with 100 so I guess 85.

I love the roulette table.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            I've made so much money at roulette. See, the trick is to start off with a small bet, like $10, on a color. I like red, but I've heard to always bet on black. It really doesn't matter for the strategy, just pick one and stick with it. And here's the trick: you keep betting that same amount as long as you win, but when you lose, double your bet. And keep doubling until you win, then go back to the original bet. Eventually you'll wear them down and take all their money.
            Have you ever heard of gamblers ruin? Lol
            http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

$23,000 playing 3 hands of Black Jack at a time. Was dealt a face card and 5 aces from the last hand to be played out of the stack. Split the aces and was dealt face cards; the dealer busted. This was at the Rivera in Vegas killing time before a show.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                it's called martingaling, and the main reason why tables institute a max bet amount...

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  Nah, about someone he knows who won a $1 million dollar slot jackpot and blew it all in the same night.
                  Was it Charlie Sheen?

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    $23,000 playing 3 hands of Black Jack at a time. Was dealt a face card and 5 aces from the last hand to be played out of the stack. Split the aces and was dealt face cards; the dealer busted. This was at the Rivera in Vegas killing time before a show.
                    Hell ya ... That's what I'm talking about !! Very nice
                    Vortex rear stand $75
                    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                    11 4 door
                    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I bet your mom $50 once that she couldn't deep throat my cock. I lost :/

Comment

I won $850 shooting dice at some mexican guys house. I dont even remember how I got there but I remember that I won the.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                          I dont even remember how I got there but I remember that I won the.
                          you won the period ? congrats !!
                          Vortex rear stand $75
                          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                          11 4 door
                          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                            Was it Charlie Sheen?
                            the warlock never loses

Comment

won $3,000 playing roulette in a drunken haze. i woke up the next morning in my hotel room with all this cash stuffed inside my shoes! i guess i thought it was a safe hiding spot. haha

Comment

I once got dealt pocket 8's at Choctaw, playing $1-$2 NL Hold'Em.

Small raise preflop, I called, everyone on the table did too. Two 8's came on the flop, one was a spade, along with a 10 of spades.

The turn and river were both spades, and three or four people on the table were chasing flushes, and caught them on the river. I stayed in with my Quads, and ended up dragging 1300 dollars off that hand.

Then I came home. Haven't been back since.
                                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Working...
                                X