Stock Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    I don't watch Cramer enough to know what his "predictions" are but I don't see why everyone hates on him so much when he is wrong. I mean who the hell is 100% accurate on investing? lol If anything it is the stupid follows who go and buy or sell the stocks he mentions.
    Probably because he's a damned crook.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I'm just hoping CSHD makes a come back!

Sent from my iPhone killer!
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Increased margins kicked my idle ass today. I saw it coming, but FUCK!

Tomorrow's employment numbers are gonna sucketh. I'll be unemployed pretty soon as well... it's just the name of the game. Fortunately, I make the most out of any situation. The dollar should have a good rally like today since everyone is retreating to it.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Probably because he's a damned crook.
          I've never seen someone so consistantly wrong (excluding myself). He's got to be a media plant.

Comment

Well I am out.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              Well I am out.
              Sell me some metal @ -3%?

Comment

Well, I am keeping my fingers cross. One of the companies I bought shares today released their earnings an hour or two after market close. I can only hope and keep my stops nearby.
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  I've never seen someone so consistantly wrong (excluding myself). He's got to be a media plant.
                  The few predictions I have witnessed he was off. He does cause a stir though. I remember a company I was invested in at the time, small cap stock, went up 14% just because their CEO went on his show.
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I don't watch Cramer enough to know what his "predictions" are but I don't see why everyone hates on him so much when he is wrong. I mean who the hell is 100% accurate on investing? lol If anything it is the stupid follows who go and buy or sell the stocks he mentions.
                    By the way, by crook I literally mean criminal.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Well, I am keeping my fingers cross. One of the companies I bought shares today released their earnings an hour or two after market close. I can only hope and keep my stops nearby.
                      I wish all that was involved in investing in a company's stock was good research and earnings reports.
                      The few predictions I have witnessed he was off. He does cause a stir though. I remember a company I was invested in at the time, small cap stock, went up 14% just because their CEO went on his show.
                      Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Really, though, I think there must have been other contributing factors outside of a CNBC appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        By the way, by crook I literally mean criminal.
                        SEC approves of this post!

Comment

I wish all that was involved in investing in a company's stock was good research and earnings reports.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Really, though, I think there must have been other contributing factors outside of a CNBC appearance.
                          Probably should've elaborated a bit more on that. Im definitely not relying on that to turn the stock green. I am just trying to be optimistic when the overall conditions seem to be against me.

I seriouslly don't get the whole people call in and get his suggestion either. If someone wants to say, "hey, check out this symbol" I will look at it but I am not going to buy it. The same applies to a company I already own. I am not going to ask someone if I should buy or sell. I hope people don't really use that as a determining factor.

Comment

If you're playing the market, conditions are already against you. Sorry, bro.

Comment

Sell me some metal @ -3%?
                              Sorry I am in the metal buying mood right now with what I am pulling.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

If you're playing the market, conditions are already against you. Sorry, bro.
                                Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                                Sorry I am in the metal buying mood right now with what I am pulling.
                                Isn't silver taking a shit as well? lols. It doesn't sound like your odds Denny are any better than mine...

Comment

Working...
                                X