Post Count/Join Date Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Count/Join Date Part II

Alright, well I am still getting a ton of post count requests, so post your join date and post count in here if you want them updated. PLEASE do not PM me the info, if you do, I will just ask for you to put them in this thread.
    Thanks, Tyler
    Last edited by Mach1; 04-04-2011, 08:37 AM.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

So i had put my join date/and posts and it was never updated..... looks like the list was cleaned out and this was started over....

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
      So i had put my join date/and posts and it was never updated..... looks like the list was cleaned out and this was started over....
      well it looks like something was updated based on your join date, what's the correct post count and join date?
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

i joined in 07, and i didnt post much i think i only had like 30 posts..... 08/07

Comment

i joined in 07, and i didnt post much i think i only had like 30 posts..... 08/07
          Then why does your join date say Aug. 2010?
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
            Then why does your join date say Aug. 2010?
            not sure... guess you guys put that in there.... my join date was 07.

Comment

not sure... guess you guys put that in there.... my join date was 07.
              The only thing 'we' would have put in your profile is something that you requested; otherwise, it would have automatically put the date in which you joined this site.
              Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

The only thing 'we' would have put in your profile is something that you requested; otherwise, it would have automatically put the date in which you joined this site.
                OK.... well i coulda swore i put join date of 07 so when i looked at my join date i didnt even realize it was 10 so can that be corrected please?

Comment

OK.... well i coulda swore i put join date of 07 so when i looked at my join date i didnt even realize it was 10 so can that be corrected please?
                  Just copy and paste your profile from the old board.

Comment

Total Posts

Comment

Total Posts
                      Where did you get that? There is no Randy registered to that board.
                      Token Split Tail

Comment

Ban him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Originally posted by Nash B.
                        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

i used the screen name ILUVMUD

Comment

WTF, this has to be the easiest process possible. How can you f it up?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              WTF, this has to be the easiest process possible. How can you f it up?
                              It never said to list old screen name..... figured it was on the honor system.... I changed names cause i asked Jose if i had to keep the name and he said it wasnt needed since he simply uses Jose on this site as well so i followed suit.

Comment

Working...
                              X