Lol at craigslist post...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
    Can't blame the kid for trying... Even he knows it's far fetched but what the hell, gotta try! I'm sure there is some rich dude out there willing. Hell if I was rich, I'd do it for the kid.
    I bet Grape would do it. Depending on what the g/f looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
      is the GF 18? Can't believe no one asked for pics...
      Better yet if she's 18 offer to trade use of a vehicle for a good time with her lol.

"I'll trade you 4 hours of Raptor use for 30 minutes of girl friend use"

Comment

Avis rents the Camaro SS, if he's at all serious, he should start there. May need a parent, if they'll even do that, but nobody in their right mind would rent any of the vehicles suggested to a highschool kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          Avis rents the Camaro SS, if he's at all serious, he should start there. May need a parent, if they'll even do that, but nobody in their right mind would rent any of the vehicles suggested to a highschool kid.
          Youve gotta be in your 20's to rent a car. like 25 I believe.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            When my mustang got wrecked in college Enterprise was the only place I found that would rent to me being under 25.

Comment

The places that do rent to young people jack up the rental fee though.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                The places that do rent to young people jack up the rental fee though.
                There's a reason for that, which is why he won't find anyone willing to "rent" him a $40k+/- vehicle, ESPECIALLY for a tank of gas and a little cash on the side.

I don't blame the kid for trying, if you don't ask the answer is definitely no, but it was never gonna be a yes in this case anyway.

Comment

I told him to give me her address I'll pick her up for him, lol.
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                    I've heard that but have rented several cars from 18-24 years of age. Credit cards count

Comment

I was able to get a rental car once before turning 25. Had to have credit card and insurance that covered me in any car. Also it was from a wreck that was the other driver's fault, I don't think that they were going to let me otherwise. Before that I had to have my parents rent the car for me, and until I was a little older they would drive the rental and I would drive one of their cars.

As far as the kid goes, gf tits or GTFO
                      .223 > 911

Comment

some one pass along tonyz06's number. He's got some many ballin cars I'm sure he could rent one the fleet out.

Comment

I believe it is 25. Sometimes when I travel I would get flack for not being 25 but then I would have to show them receipts for the past year that I have been renting from you 20 times in the past year. Or they try bumping up the fee to rent to you.
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Lol @ asking for a GTR. If I had one I wouldn't let my OWN son take it to prom.
                            Originally posted by grove rat
                            shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

Originally posted by V8tt View Post
                              Lol @ asking for a GTR. If I had one I wouldn't let my OWN son take it to prom.
                              No shit, I don't let people I know drive my cars. No way in hell a stranger is getting ahold of em.
                              .223 > 911

Comment

LOL, He should have just asked in the ad for the car owner to chauffeur him for the night. Might be a better angle..

Comment

Working...
                                X