X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messing with craigslist spammers

Feel free to email him haha....

From beginning to end...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Try and get back to me if it is still available for sale. Is that the final asking price?
    Regards.

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 11:32 AM, wrote:

The truck is still available and for sale. The price is somewhat negotiable but I would like to wait to discuss pricing until you see the vehicle.

Thanks,
    Joey

Sent: Tue, April 26, 2011 10:39:53 PM
    Subject: OK

Hello,
    Thanks for your prompt reply. I'm interested and ready to buy it. I anticipate that I'll have a bank check payment issued out to you so that you can get your cash instantly. I will have love to meet you in person but i'm very busy with work and other important obligations, I don't mind offering you a extra $100 for holding it for me.
    As regards the pick up, You do not have to bother yourself about the pick up. I'll instruct a shipping co agent to come for pick up at your door,when you must have gotten your cash at hand. Kindly e-mail me back with your physical address such as Name,Address (NOT P.o.box) City, State, Zip-code, Your final asking price with Phone Number to reach you. You can delete the advert asap! I will await your response with details.

My last response today:

Since you are such a nice guy, I would like to take 5,000 off of the price. I like how well you write your emails and your proper use of grammar Mr. Mark Steven. Since you continue to ask what my final asking price, and failed to see that the phone number was in the ad, I will continue to email you back and forth until we are both satisfied with this deal. Please kindly e-mail me back with your physical address such as Name,Address (NOT P.o.box) City, State, Zip-code, Your final asking price with Phone Number to reach you.

Regards,
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Thats a good response, but I would have sent an e-mail back with the address of the local PD.

Comment

I just sent him an e-mail asking if he was still interested in my item too.

Comment

buahaha.. i just notice it was two different emails.

markstvn05@gmail.com
        markstvn10@gmail.com
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

why waste your time?

I don't even reply to emails that say "still for sale?" "interested" or vague BS like that
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I usually reply back with some pretty harsh words lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
              thats what i do lol.
              2007 Silverado CC
              1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                Do you go to their house and kick their mirror off?
                G'Day Mate

Comment

I got the same mail too for my craigslist posting for selling my motorcycle. I did a google search with the first line of the mail and got to this page :-) Looks like some kind of a scam.

-Vinod

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 8:22 PM, SMITH WHITE <smithwhite01@gmail.com> wrote:
                  Hello,
                  Thanks for your prompt reply. I'm interested and ready to buy it. I anticipate that I'll have a bank check payment issued out to you so that you can get your cash instantly. I will have love to meet you in person but i'm very busy with work and other important obligations, I don't mind offering you a extra $100 for holding it for me.
                  As regards the pick up, You do not have to bother yourself about the pick up. I'll instruct a shipping co agent to come for pick up at your door,when you must have gotten your cash at hand. Kindly e-mail me back with your physical address such as Name,Address (NOT P.o.box) City, State, Zip-code, Your final asking price with Phone Number to reach you. You can delete the advert asap! I will await your response with details.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by vinodrex View Post
                    I got the same mail too for my craigslist posting for selling my motorcycle. I did a google search with the first line of the mail and got to this page :-) Looks like some kind of a scam.

-Vinod

Hello,

Regards
                    Post some tits newbie.

Comment

-Vinod

Hello,

Regards
                      First post and no tits, WTF are you thinking!!!

We can read now post some tits -- you sisters if you have one for posting first without tits!!

Comment

Just reply with goatse.

Comment

I hate Craigslist. Got a killer deal on a PS3 with steering wheel and pedals and all I have recieved is 10 emails all just asking if its still available. Say yes and then BAM, spam folder has another 20 emails. Bastages.
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

You're a fucking genius aren't you?

Comment

Working...
                            X