Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new dodge challenger R/T, vs m mostly stock 03-GT.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new dodge challenger R/T, vs m mostly stock 03-GT.....

driving from work. around midnight this new challenger R/T just wouldn't leave me alone,
    i honestly thought i was going to get my ass handed to me but i said fuck it... let's GO,
    first run was a rolling 40. i dropped it in 2nd i pulled away like he was standing still. by end of 2nd gear i had him by 3 car lengths, 2nd run was from a dig... by the time i hit 3rd had him by 2 cars,

im not trying to brag. and my car is by no means fast,
    but. i just wanted to know if the challengers are really that slow. or did this guy just didn't know how to drive it?

not bashing the challengers. in fact i my get one soon. beautiful cars.

BTW, challenger R/T was stock, my GT just has trick flow intake, k&n cai, full exhaust except headers, and set of lca's, tri-ax shifter, and some 295/35/18's rear.
    again just wanted to know how did i bet him so bad. from 1st & 2nd gear?
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

235/95/18s? I bet that looks pretty stupid.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

lol yeah i fucked up. ment to say 295 35
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

i ran one from probably 50-90 and stayed nose to nose with him but i'm auto so
        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I would say they arent that slow but more that they are heavy as hell and possibly needed a driver mod like u said.
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

My RT Magnum was slow out of the box. It takes a little love to wake those heavy cars up

Comment

The SRT8's run quite a bit better.

Comment

yea the R/Ts are turds, SRT8s a bit stouter

Comment

The last SRT8 I saw at the track wasn't running worth a damn. He talked a lot of shit, but I watched him run a 11.4? @ 92 in 1000'. My bolt on 99 GT promptly went out and ran a 10.83 @ 99. Granted he wasn't really beating on the 6 speed car, but I figured it would mph better than that.

Comment

Working...
                  X