Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Westboro Baptist Church... that's gonna leave a mark.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Awesome!
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
      George Orwell

Comment

I hope the "Church" is never granted FOI on any faxes, emails, video, phone records or dispatch tapes.

Comment

Molotov cocktails are cheap and send a pretty eloquent message.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            I hope the "Church" is never granted FOI on any faxes, emails, video, phone records or dispatch tapes.
            Hopefully, with that amount of organization, they were smart enough to keep it off all the records.

Comment

hell yeah thats badass
              2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
              2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Outstanding.
                - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  There are a few times in life I wished I could go rogue. The Westboro group is one of those reasons.

X2

I heard about Fred Phelps on Sixty Minutes in the early 90's and made a point of swinging by his church while on a business trip near him. From the Sixty Minutes story I thought that he was just some kind of joker but when I met him I realized that he was a sick fucker.

His rantings about fags and AIDS cracked me up at first but his insistence on doing it at the funerals of service men and women is completely intolerable. I am surprised that that his church hasn't been burned and one or more of his family members killed. I have always suspected that he and his live on borrowed time.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Finally some tax dollars going to a good cause. I wouldn't mind paying local tax in a place like that.

Comment

Good, fuck those assholes. Too bad only one of them got physically injured.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        Finally some tax dollars going to a good cause. I wouldn't mind paying local tax in a place like that.
                        We should see if they have a booster organization for the sherrif's office down there and pass the hat in this bish.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                          We should see if they have a booster organization for the sherrif's office down there and pass the hat in this bish.
                          Not a bad idea. Get them in an actual surplus.

Comment

Not that I dont advocate the right to free speach, but I hope they dont come to DFW anytime soon with that bologna, You never know when your car might get blocked in. DFWM Mafia could do some damage lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                              Not that I dont advocate the right to free speach, but I hope they dont come to DFW anytime soon with that bologna, You never know when your car might get blocked in. DFWM Mafia could do some damage lol
                              They've been here twice just recently.

Comment

That is prue greatness. Hats off ton that county for their hard work
                                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                                X