No announcement yet.

List your favorite DFW getaway spots...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear Possum Kingdom is great vacation spot right now.

Comment

Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        Wife has a time share in Canyon Lake and we have never even stayed there. We have always traded it for everywhere else but Galveston mostly. After reading all the good reviews we may have to actually go down and stay there. Hell she gets bonus free time all year however with her being back in school it kind of limits our free time.
        I can't speak on the facility, as we rough it down there. But there is so much nearby, you can never run out of things to do.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

x2 on Canyon lake. My uncle has a house that overlooks the lake. Beautiful!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            Wife has a time share in Canyon Lake and we have never even stayed there. We have always traded it for everywhere else but Galveston mostly. After reading all the good reviews we may have to actually go down and stay there. Hell she gets bonus free time all year however with her being back in school it kind of limits our free time.
            Man, you're missing out. Most of my preteen and teenage summers were spent at LCYC on Canyon Lake. Those were the most fun Summers ever.

Comment

She has the two bedroom setup and has always told me that it is pretty nice down there but she also tells me the one we go to in Galveston is much nicer. I am not a big time share guy but it was almost paid for when we met so I paid it off and it is like a little semi free vacation every year. Maybe later this year we will give it a go. Thanks.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                San Marcos if you can stand all the fucking hippie stoner retards that live there. The river is nice to chill out on.
                Have you ever actually lived in San Marcos? The hippie stoner retards are few and far between....well....I'll give you stoners, but the hippie population is pretty small. Take sunglasses if you go because the girls in San Marcos are some of the best looking in the country.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  I can't speak on the facility, as we rough it down there. But there is so much nearby, you can never run out of things to do.
                  What park is good to camp at on Canyon Lake? How is the fishing from shore?

Comment

I always liked going to Dinosaur Valley State Park.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      Have you ever actually lived in San Marcos? The hippie stoner retards are few and far between....well....I'll give you stoners, but the hippie population is pretty small. Take sunglasses if you go because the girls in San Marcos are some of the best looking in the country.
                      Got a friend that lives there and I stay over the weekend. Man, out by the river, you feel like you jumped into the 70's. No doubt that the girls are gorgeous.

Comment

My 3 faves have all been mentioned. Lake Murray, Austin, and Dino Valley State Park. I mountain bike, so that is the primary reason for those being my faves, but there's lots to do besides mountain bike. Ouachita Mountains/Womble up in Arkansas is beautiful area as well.
                        Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Broken Bow, OK
                          Ozarks, AR
                          Mustang Island, TX

Comment

Only lived in Texas since 07, and only left DFW a few times since then. But the couple trips i've made to Austin have been awesome!

Comment

Working...
                            X