Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl fight gone wrong!!!

Enjoy

Last edited by CJ; 03-21-2011, 05:47 PM. Reason: fixing youtube link to better humanity.
    1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
    - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
    - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Link fail!

Comment

WRX

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
        Link fail!
        Havent embed in a while since DFWstangs so I am a little lost
        1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
        - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
        - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

Bitch ass popo.

Comment

Ok, now that is some bullshit right there. Big dude got WAY too carried away with the asp and then face-planting the girls. I really hope he was brought up on charges for that.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

If the cops have to come out, they are bringing a ass kickin with them...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That girls face smacked HARD on the ground!

Comment

Was the camera man having a seizure?

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Damn!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      If the cops have to come out, they are bringing a ass kickin with them...
                      Agreed, act like a dumbass get treated like a dumbass. Fighting in the middle of a damn street, idiots...
                      14 Raptor
                      18 GT350

Comment

Too much force.
                        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Spritle View Post
                          Agreed, act like a dumbass get treated like a dumbass. Fighting in the middle of a damn street, idiots...
                          Still doesnt give a dude his size any right to throw a girl that small around who obviously isnt resisting. Drunk and out of it, sure, but she wasnt fighting back. Reminds me of that DFW cop that slammed that girls face into the concrete barrier on a DWI stop. I think he was fired for it not too long ago. There is a difference in using force and excessive force.

That cop came in with that asp swinging like a mofo! He was obviously fed up with spring breakers, lol.

Comment

damn that dude punching dents he had to of fuck his shit up!
                            Last edited by 80coupe; 03-21-2011, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                              damn that dude pouching dents he had to of fuck his shit up!
                              Mr.Edd/linconboy?????
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X