Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For lunch today...
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
      Nice..

Does it come with two model Huey's carrying spare parts?
      No, I have an RC Chinook for that. LOL

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        For lunch today...
        weaksauce. Wait till the holidays roll around, ill post some that my mom makes.. Off the chain and a LOT bigger in size.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          No, I have an RC Chinook for that. LOL

That's actually not a chinook, it's a ch-46 sea knight, where'd you get it from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
            That's actually not a chinook, it's a ch-46 sea knight, where'd you get it from?
            ebay is where I bought that one a couple years ago. I think it was $90. They no longer make them but you can go to any RC forum and find used ones for sale. Its an E-Flite mcx Tandem Rescue.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• What's been said can't be unsaid....

https://plus.google.com/100275307499530023476/posts/aZ4gtA5FKdH
              Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                This chick is bad ass!
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Comment

• That is one ugly ass car ^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                      That is one ugly ass car ^^^
                      Totally agree. FUGLY! I parked next to one last week.

Comment

• I'm not sure what our local dealer did with the 2 that nissan made them buy. I know they were on the lot for well over a year. If it were my dealership, I would have left the keys in them and let nature take its course.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          Their making that thing worse looking with each update
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            I'm not sure what our local dealer did with the 2 that nissan made them buy. I know they were on the lot for well over a year. If it were my dealership, I would have left the keys in them and let nature take its course.
                            Nobody would take those even for free. When I worked at Orr Nissan (used to be North Texas Nissan) I had to photograph one they had on the lot. Months later, they hadn't sold it and wanted me to shoot it again for some reason thinking maybe it would get some bites online if they reuploaded it. Worst idea Nissan has ever had.

Comment

• Sooooo they should sell it really REALLY cheap
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• i saw one in coppell the other day. i almost wrecked looking at it. i could not look away.

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X