X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Bull: StraightRythm

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXB9WJZUjmA&sns=em[/ame]

These guys have da brass ballz...

Talent for sure. If they make that into a race, I am sure JS7 will figure out a few places to jump an extra jump or hop over one to make a quicker line.

Comment

It seems like I have seen this somewhere.

Comment

Redbull straight repost

Comment

Paging Dr. Dave, Paging Dr. Dave...I think he'd really like to see this video.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

It amazes me how much riding styles have changed since I started watching it 17yrs ago.
            Always wish I was smaller to race. I learned to ride a Suzuki DR350 at the age of 12.

Comment

Wish I could scrub like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                It seems like I have seen this somewhere.
                (stoner voice) I mean what if we had like a motorcycle forum with motorycle's and stuff...dude...we could like post motorcycle videos and stuff

Comment

Comment

I saw that he reposted this here but I dont like to harass people about reposting stuff...this forum gets more traffic anyway. Cool vid regardless. I'm picking up a 14 KX450F after xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                      I saw that he reposted this here but I dont like to harass people about reposting stuff...this forum gets more traffic anyway. Cool vid regardless. I'm picking up a 14 KX450F after xmas.
                      You'll shoot your eye out kid...
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Damn I miss riding
                        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          You'll shoot your eye out kid...
                          Nah...I've been riding for years, but I havent ridden much in the past 2yrs since a big get off at 3 Palms. I gave my 2011 away to a friend recently so I bikeless for the first time in 25yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                            Nah...I've been riding for years, but I havent ridden much in the past 2yrs since a big get off at 3 Palms. I gave my 2011 away to a friend recently so I bikeless for the first time in 25yrs.
                            Note to self: Make friends with Dave after his next big get off.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                              Note to self: Make friends with Dave after his next big get off.
                              I didnt give it away after the get off...that crash was on my YZ450F that I sold to Mike on here. I bought the 11 CRF450 soon after but moved and lost interest. A good friend of mine in Florida got divorced and had a sell his bike. He could not afford another bike due to child support/alimony so I gave him mine with the intent on getting a new one as I am getting the itch to ride again.

Comment

Working...
                              X