Technoviking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technoviking

I have to assume that given the average age of the board members here, you're all well-apprised of the strangeness that was Technoviking. Perhaps this video was even passed around the original e-mail chain shit, but back then you likely had to download it off Kazaa or some other ridiculous p2p setup. It was certainly my first exposure as a kid to the all-out weirdness the internet could represent.

Anyhow, he's made some news recently:
    Perhaps you all recall the man who became known as Technoviking.

Dancing on a Berlin street in 2000 during the Berlin Fuckparade, he became an instant Internet celebrity. Now, it seems he wants to cash in. Technoviking, whose name has not been released, is suing Matthias Frisch, the maker of the video, demanding that all instances of the video be taken down from the Internet.

If Fritsch doesn't comply, he could face a €250,000 (roughly $334,441 U.S.) fine and six months in prison.

http://www.dailydot.com/news/technov...ch-settlement/
    The video is presented below for the uninitiated and those wanting to relive what the internet was all about a decade ago.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWstyHN4Iy4[/ame]

Comment

I showed this to my son a few weeks ago.....he actually said "what the fuck.." I laughed.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        I showed this to my son a few weeks ago.....he actually said "what the fuck.." I laughed.
        5 year olds these days....

Comment

Its a video shot in public. Fuck the technoviking

Comment

I've never understood the big deal with that video.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              I showed this to my son a few weeks ago.....he actually said "what the fuck.." I laughed. ..and then belted him for the flagrant and inexcusable language.
              parenting fix

Comment

didnt some one post up many years ago that technoviking was some MMA fighter? dont remember if he was pro or amature..

Keith Jardine if i recall. dont know if its true or not though.
                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

That was a decade ago? Fuck me, I need to do something with my life. Seems like just yesterday. Maybe time to start thinking about a wife and kids or something.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                    That was a decade ago? Fuck me, I need to do something with my life. Seems like just yesterday. Maybe time to start thinking about a wife and kids or something.
                    You can have mine.

Comment

technoviking is as old as the internet....talk about an old vid, repost here no, but it was on canada's site years ago

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                        didnt some one post up many years ago that technoviking was some MMA fighter? dont remember if he was pro or amature..

Keith Jardine if i recall. dont know if its true or not though.
                        LMAO!!!! Nice
                        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                          13 years ago, in point of fact.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YOLO View Post
                            13 years ago, in point of fact.
                            Let me know when you download that file so that I may delete it, please.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Prolly Ted Nugents cousin from the wild side.

Comment

Working...
                              X