Picked up a new daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up a new daily

Finally got rid of the Nissan Titan for a new ride, went back to a silver.

2008, Job 2, F250 FX4

Inside is the dark grey leather. And thanks to dville gt for the Car Fax. I appreciate it James.

Pics: (a little overcast today, but it's silver)

Comment

looks good!

Comment

Very nice, Matt, but what does job 2 mean?

Comment

It's when the trucks were built. Job 1 is from day one to July of 2007, Job 2 is July 2007 to February 2008, and job 3 was February 2008 until last day of production. (something like that, not sure my dates are 100% accurate) But this truck was built November of 2007.

Basically the Job 1 trucks had a few issues that got fixed in Job 2 production. All of the Super Duty folks say to steer clear of Job 1 trucks as much as possible. So it was a big factor when I was looking for a truck.

Comment

Nice!!!

Damn, you planning on running over a bunch of zombies with that grill guard, or just dumbass people in general?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              It's when the trucks were built. Job 1 is from day one to July of 2007, Job 2 is July 2007 to February 2008, and job 3 was February 2008 until last day of production. (something like that, not sure my dates are 100% accurate) But this truck was built November of 2007.

Basically the Job 1 trucks had a few issues that got fixed in Job 2 production. All of the Super Duty folks say to steer clear of Job 1 trucks as much as possible. So it was a big factor when I was looking for a truck.

Cool, never knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Nice!!!

Damn, you planning on running over a bunch of zombies with that grill guard, or just dumbass people in general?
                haha, the bumper was an added bonus. Considering they are about a grand new. I wasn't necessarily looking for a truck with a ranch hand on it, but it'll do for pushing people out of the way on the highway

Comment

Nice looking truck, I almost got one that exact color. I really want to get a painted rear bumper like that one and get rid of my chrome one.

And welcome to the giant ass bumper club lol

Comment

Nice truck.....
                    04 GT
                    91 LX

Comment

thanks, Silver was what I was looking for, but the gray was a close second. And finding the FX4 for the silver/gray combo was my absolute first choice. I was pretty stoked I found one with the leather, and not a Job 1 truck.

Comment

The new and improved SILVERBACK, man thats nice as hell Matt.

Any mods planned for it?
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

IT IS A DOOLiE?
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Nice truck man

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                              IT IS A DOOLiE?
                              Hmmmm......not sure if serious.

But nice looking truck man. Throw a tuner, CAI, DPF delete on the truck and you'll love the truck even more.
                              2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X