Need to find a home for this dog:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to find a home for this dog:

Posting for a family member. Boxer/German Shepard mix, about 1 year old. Good with kids, playful and smart. Shots up to date, and he is still under a pet medical insurance plan (not sure how long is left). He is I.D. chipped also. He will come with a perimeter collar if needed. Need to find a home for him ASAP. Nothing wrong with the dog, just a family situation is forcing to put him up for adoption. I wish I could have him personally. PM me and I will put anyone interested in contact with the owner.

What city?
    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
      What city?
      Oh, sorry I forgot that part. The dog is located in Newark (about 15-20 min west of north FTW)

Comment

Good looking pup! Best of luck. Both my dogs are rescues, someone save this dog.
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Good luck on the hunt for a home, all ours are rescues too, if we had room for one more wed take him. Ill check around at work, see if anyone is looking for a pet

Comment

Thanks guys, appreciate any help.

Comment

Any takers? This awesome dog needs a home by the end of the week. If not he may end up at the pound

Comment

Free right? I've been asked, sorry.
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                  Free right? I've been asked, sorry.
                  Yeah, totally free!!

Comment

Well ill see if my rents wouldnt mind having another dog. Ive been wanting one. But its their decision to see if they want another one.. I had to put mine down 3 months ago. :/. He house trained?? He gonna get any bigger or is that as big as hes gonna get?

Comment

If you can't find a home, take it to Operation Kindness. It's ano kill shelter. We just picked up another dog from O.K. after one of ours died, unless I would be interested.
                      2 Chronicles 7:14
                      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Well ill see if my rents wouldnt mind having another dog. Ive been wanting one. But its their decision to see if they want another one.. I had to put mine down 3 months ago. :/. He house trained?? He gonna get any bigger or is that as big as hes gonna get?
                        I believe he is full grown. He is house trained.

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
                          If you can't find a home, take it to Operation Kindness. It's ano kill shelter. We just picked up another dog from O.K. after one of ours died, unless I would be interested.
                          Thanks for the suggestion, I'll pass that info along.

Comment

Ill let ya know in a couple of days if i can grab him.

Comment

Ill let ya know in a couple of days if i can grab him.
                              Cool, I appreciate it!!

BTW, his name is "Newt". Here's another pic taken today:

Comment

Working...
                              X